CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

You know how CJohn always wants the theater drop record to fall? Well his wish might happen soon because almost every single theater around me is dropping In the Heart of the Sea this weekend. It won't even make $25M in total. Bye bye, bunch of WB executives after such a terrible 2015.

P.S. can someone start a Sisters thread in the review section? I'm seeing it tonight.

Well, that ended up not happening. Heh.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Wednesday will fall harder than 10%. If there's anything we've learned this year, it's that Tuesdays are more robust and Wednesdays take the brunt of the harder hit.

Possibly, but this is the only Wednesday of the year that is right before Xmas eve. Most people have the day off and it's a lot like a Friday. If you look at Avatar's numbers, it stayed pretty much the same M-W before Xmas. Th dropped. The Wed before Thanksgiving actually did better than the preceding Tues.

Edited by InCali

15 hours ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Rogue One will be interesting next year.

I could see Rogue One pulling an IM3 to SW7's Avengers (although Avengers isn't even a good comparison to SW7).

But a similar concept of Rogue One being a mini-sequel similar to IM3, just on a bigger proportion.

Its floor should be 400m, and OW floor 150m.

• Like 1