CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Come on Pink, it was badass!

Look, my feelings are not objective in the matter because I found the woman to be quite easy on the eyes. And the British accent got me too.

Also, it was a rather excessive death for someone who at worst spent too much time on her phone because she appeared to be overworked by BDH.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, blackspider said:

Just realized this is going to pass Clones unadjusted today. Revenge of the Sith by Thursday and then Phantom Menace by Friday. 

And it passed them all where it really counts the day it opened.   :D

3 hours ago, grey ghost said:

Maybe Rowling should reconsider.

The racist boycott against TFA is really hurting it's box office.

Example #164651 that the internet does not reflect the opinions of the general public.    Two different worlds really.  

18 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Star Wars should have a north of 40 million Tuesday. Then a 36 million Wednesday, then a 37.1 million  Thursday.

UHHH...not a chance it does those numbers, especially Christmas Eve.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SoSaysI said:

I think one of the most interesting things about the Avatar run is how little it actually entered the cultural lexicon.  Basically every other all time monster hit (Jaws, Star Wars, ET, Titanic, etc.) has had lasting impact but Avatar just isn't a movie that gets talked about outside of its box office run and it really didn't develop a particularly fervorous fanbase. 

Never thought about that before.   I can think of a famous line from all of them except Avatar.

"We need a bigger boat"

"Use the Force, Luke"

"ET phone home"

"I'm king of the world!"

• Like 1

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

"You're not in Kansas anymore." :ph34r:

I used to fuck guys like you in prison.....oh ....wait....sorry...wrong kind of example.  :ohmyzod: