baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

:lol:

I am fairly certain the character had never seen a female besides his Mom before going on that trip. 

He has a girlfriend. We see her at the beginning. She seems fairly obsessed with him while he hates her and totally wants to end with her. :lol: 

Just now, Ozymandias said:

JJ Abrams recently read Rian Johnson's script and now really regrets handing over directing duties to someone else.

Rian Johnson is also directing 8. And he is writing 9 as well.

2 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Soon, people will think of FA as they do of the Phantom Menace.

For different reasons.

There will be an awakening alright.

I'm not sure. With TPM, the more I saw it the more i disliked it. It's been the opposite with TFA.

4 minutes ago, Rth said:

Well it's Xmas.. maybe :) 

Can't wait for your Christmas gif on Friday God Rth :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Soon, people will think of FA as they do of the Phantom Menace.

For different reasons.

There will be an awakening alright.

No, they won't :) 

13 minutes ago, syntaxerror said:

I don't know... the fact that its holding up so well into the week during Christmas week pretty much shows that its not just the hype. The critics agree. The audiences agree.

Think what you will about the movie but doesn't change the fact that its been critically acclaimed and is loved by the general movie-going audience.

You come off a bit sour... I guess seeing Jurassic World go down and the impending fall of Avatar has made you so.

Avatar has great reviews too, doesn't stop SW fans from crapping on it every chance given. Guess you can say I'm a bit sour -_- Don't get the love for this movie. I'm not a hater though, I love the original trilogy and the prequels were good.  Those movies do everything better than this one. Once this movie passes, people will start to realize why it's not that good. Oh, btw, that's not happening WW. 

Edited by Sagemode87

Just now, Sagemode87 said:

Avatar has great reviews too, doesn't stop SW fans from crapping on it every chance given. Guess you can say I'm a bit sour -_- Don't get the love for this movie. I'm not a hater though, I love the original trilogy and the prequels were good.  Those movies do everything better than this one. Once this movie passes, people will start to realize why it's not that good. 

stahp

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

He's in the running for young Han Solo, right? God help us all....

WAT?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Also just realized we officially have our 6th 300m grosser of the year now (really should be 7 since AS made all its money this year). May not see that again for awhile. 

Who could have imagined that mockingjay wouldn't have been one of those 6.

4 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

He has a girlfriend. We see her at the beginning. She seems fairly obsessed with him while he hates her and totally wants to end with her. :lol: 

Lol, that's right he does. I can't be expected to remember the details of a movie like Jurassic World! :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sagemode87 said:

Avatar has great reviews too, doesn't stop SW fans from crapping on it every chance given.

Don't blame SW fans for crapping on Avatar. You're just perceiving it as such because it seems like just about everyone on this board is a SW fan right now.