Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY IV: The 4th Annual Box Office Theory Awards! (CEREMONY TOMORROW AT 2PM EST)

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS YOU MISSED LEGITIMATELY THE BEST SHOW OF TV. AND YOU NOMINATED TWO INFERIOR SHOWS FROM THE SAME NETWORK

Although Master of None is my fault. Probabyl because it's the only one of the actual noms that was on my ballot.

Edited by Blankments

Just now, Blankments said:

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS YOU MISSED LEGITIMATELY THE BEST SHOW OF TV. AND YOU NOMINATED TWO INFERIOR SHOWS FROM THE SAME NETWORK

Although Master of None is my fault. Probabyl because it's the only one that was on my ballot.

Bojack?

Just now, Blankments said:

Yep. BoJack Season 2 is the easily best television I saw last year (although a part of that is because I don't watch a lot of TV, but it's still far and ahead from my #2 show of last year, Fargo)

Louie was the best show of last year IMO

Just now, Spaghetti said:

BEST COMEDY FEATURE

The nominees are....

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4/5, Kingsman is a legit shocker in the cat.

23/30

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

bojack's great but it's not the funniest show you know? like i guess it depends on how you grade comedy. i like it more than a couple of the shows nominated but those shows make me laugh more.

I can agree with that, but IDK, I voted based on best show period, and slotted into the right "category".

Comedy Feature - 1/5 (Tangerine was snubbed.)

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

I can agree with that, but IDK, I voted based on best show period, and slotted into the right "category".

Comedy Feature - 1/5 (Tangerine was snubbed.)

Tangerine is great. It's not surprising that it didn't get nommed, since probably very few people saw it.

• Like 1

Alright, all-capsing might be a bit too much, but I don't get how someone can watch Master of None and BoJack and actively voted Master of None over it. The tones are crazy similar, but BoJack reaches higher heights and is more consistent IMO.

I'm not a fan of Kimmy at all, and can't comment on the other noms except saying that Rick and Morty season 1 was pretty good, still need to watch season 2.