Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY IV: The 4th Annual Box Office Theory Awards! (CEREMONY TOMORROW AT 2PM EST)

1 hour ago, Blankments said:

Best Hero - 2/5; No Bing Bong is a snub for me. Also, went with the wrong Mad Max character for Hero tsk tsk

What is it with this Bing Bong love? he was super nerdy and I was glad when he died. 

7 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Me thinks people need to watch more movies, Jurassic World biggest peice of crap? give me a break! 

It was one of the worst movies I saw this year, so I voted for it. Worst out of the 5 nominated films, I feel. And, yes, I saw crap like Ridiculous 6. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

BEST TV SERIES - DRAMA

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

NO DARDEVIL are you fucking kidding me!!!!!! it's only the best superhero show ever made!!!! :angry::sarah::sarah:   

737.giftumblr_m73c23jUhN1rr7vay.gif

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

BEST ACTOR

Shit's about to get real, only 5 categories left.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Really Glad Jacob got in, I'm sensing a real lack of appreciation for the Revenant though. 

43 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

what's wrong with being nerdy?

Well nothing, but he was just like I don't know how to explain it, I just didn't like it. that being said his sacrifice scene was very well made. I just didn't like him though, he was too clown like and I detest clowns. 

Edited by Kalo

7 minutes ago, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

Same with all the Martin nominations. Why hell did it get so many!

:apocalypse:

1 minute ago, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

How the fuck did the Martin get an ensemble. People here must not want an ensemble means. 

The Martian has a fantastic ensemble

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kalo said:

What is it with this Bing Bong love? he was super nerdy and I was glad when he died. 

He was a neat character. His last scene is the most emotional in the film.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

14 minutes ago, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

How the fuck did the Martin get an ensemble. People here must not want an ensemble means. 

Exactly!  I can understand Ensemble for Star Wars.  Daisey Ridley, John Boyega, Harrison Ford, Adam Driver, and Oscar Isaac all worked extremely well together and gave great performances that fit the movie.  They created believable characters that worked together believably, had great chemistry, and each one got shout outs for being highlights.  It's very much an ensemble film.

The Martian has a great performance by Matt Damon and serviceable performances from the rest.  The story itself doesn't even yield as an ensemble film.  It's Damon's vehicle the whole way through.  The highlights were the tight writing and a good performance by Damon.

Spotlight, Hateful Eight, and Big Short are the three that really deserved it though.  Those truly had great ensembles.

• Like 2