CJohn

Weekend Estimates (UW4 - 25.4M; RT - 19.1M; EL&IC - 10.5M; Haywire - 9M)

High time to consult your optician, then.Though I too was confused reading his name. Who the hell is this guy and why does UW4 have 2 directors? Can't recall a single good movie which had more than one.

Edited by Bitcher

High time to consult your optician, then.Though I too was confused reading his name. Who the hell is this guy and why does UW4 have 2 directors? Can't recall a single good movie which had more than one.

They have a weird filming system, but I guess it's fair. One day it's one of them doing all the filming, and then the next day it's the other.

Right, forgot about them. It's just when I hear of 2 directors, I get an image of conflicts on set, the initial director getting fired and replaced by another. This or Strause brothers. Dunno which is worse.

Don't worry, I get where you going at. It's like a script with ten writers...too many cooks in the same kitchen.I suppose this is a good weekend...not jaw-dropping but could be worse. MUCH better than the post-MLK weekend last week.Moe intrigued by next week; it's possible all openers could open above The Rite's #1 spot last year. I've seen The Grey and let's just say a Taken-like run is in the cards; it's sheer badassery at work.

Wachowski brothers - The Matrix ?

Its like back in elementary school when you do that game where someone writes a sentence and it goes around the room where each kid only can read the previous line where the story becomes very diffrent.

Right, forgot about them. It's just when I hear of 2 directors, I get an image of conflicts on set, the initial director getting fired and replaced by another. This or Strause brothers. Dunno which is worse.

Most films do technically have two directors if you take second-unit folks into account.