Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I like Britt Robertson a lot, it's too bad both of her 'breakout' roles this year were in terrible movies that tanked

Both breakout roles were in terrible movies that tanked... sounds familiar :kitschjob:

• Like 2

And here we have Sparks again coming in two weeks with The Choice. It really kind of goes to show how far his movies have fallen in terms of getting big names because each of its three leading ladies could've switched parts and the movie probably wouldn't be any different.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

And here we have Sparks again coming in two weeks with The Choice. It really kind of goes to show how far his movies have fallen in terms of getting big names because each of its three leading ladies could've switched parts and the movie probably wouldn't be any different.

Add to that it's a Lionsgate release. I could see it beating The Best of Me as his lowest grossing movie. 

Edited by Rman823

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Everybody keep talking about that twist of The Boy, I hope it means solid legs thanks to the curiosity factor 

There is a difference between "That twist was so good" and "That twist made little to no sense". The Boy is getting a lot of the second one.

7 minutes ago, Blankments said:

*looks at JonathanLB's posts that were around 16 hours ago*

I'm glad I wasn't here for that

I just went back and read through that discussion since I wasn't really online during that time. Lawd have mercy. :blink:

15 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Jesse Plemons is shaping up to be the real breakout from Friday Night Lights. Taylor who?

Saw someone compare him to a mix between Matt Damon and PSH and now I can't unsee it. I mean the Matt Damon thing's been around since before Meth Damon but he really has turned into PSH

Just now, Chewy said:

Saw someone compare him to a mix between Matt Damon and PSH and now I can't unsee it. I mean the Matt Damon thing's been around since before Meth Damon but he really has turned into PSH

Well, he played Hoffman's son in The Master, so...

Just now, filmlover said:

Well, he played Hoffman's son in The Master, so...

Yea but he's... (I'm trying to think of a better term than "plumped up" here)... since then, and now the resemblance is uncanny

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Actually you do, has nothing to do with Star Wars or Avatar.

Didn't think it did!

That guy went on and on about how chick flicks are cancer and Oscar movies are the worst he's ever seen and how he thinks men shouldn't wear pink a couple weeks ago. I assume it's in that ballpark

Basically the kind of stuff that shows up here while single-franchise fans are around

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Didn't think it did!

That guy went on and on about how chick flicks are cancer and Oscar movies are the worst he's ever seen and how he thinks men shouldn't wear pink a couple weeks ago. I assume it's in that ballpark

Basically the kind of stuff that shows up here while single-franchise fans are around

LOL he called dudes liking Pitch Perfect "gay." Like, how crazy insecure are you? You are aware that movies aren't assigned a gender, right?

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

LOL he called dudes liking Pitch Perfect "gay." Like, how crazy insecure are you? You are aware that movies aren't assigned a gender, right?

wonder if he either got banned or just quit showing up after he got all that backlash from others and yours truly 

Edited by angeldelmito