1. 1. Who Was your Favourite Character

• Ross
    • Rachel
    • Monica
    • Chandler
    • Joey
    • Phoebe
    • Other

Talk about one of the most popular an liked sitcoms of all time (and still very popular)

I never really watched the show, however I started again and now on Season 3. 

I would have to say the writing is superb with some really great jokes.

I also think it combines nerdy and goofy and clean and polished really well. Find many sitcom shows today are to much one or the other.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

I have been binge watching this show for the first time and I've already watched over 100 episodes in a little over two weeks, it just may be the greatest sitcom ever made. I love it!

• Like 1

I have just found this thread. I agree with @Kalo that this is the best sitcom I have ever seen. I have seen the complete show 3 times. And there are some chapters which I have seen maybe 20 times.

Concerning which character I prefer, I sincerely can not choose since they evolve a lot. Each one have amazing moments. I maybe prefer the duo Chandler-Joey during first seasons, and Rachel becomes the most complete during the latest seasons. Phoebe is absurd during the whole show. And Ross with his insecurities and Monica with her obsessions star really comical moments. It is really hard to choose just one.

I think Chandler is the best amongst the six.  He is by far the funniest, nicest and without any major problems/issues/flaws. His sarcastic type of humour is also more my style

I disliked Ross the most partly because of his constant break ups with Rachel who is my favourite female of the trio. 

• Like 1

In the UK they constantly do polls and Ross is always ranked as the best.  Personally Chandler is my favourite character but Ross does have the funniest moments and his expressions are priceless so I can see why he's the most popular of the show. 

Phoebe is my least favourite character and shes still funny, it just goes to show how good this show is that every character is great. I'd call this the best show ever made, and probably the post popular show ever created along with The Simpsons, it's really easy watching and consistently funny through every episode.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:17 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

Netflix started their Trending list in India this month. Ever since, FRIENDS is the only show which is there daily, today at #4.

And this still holds. #7 overall and #2 TV Show behind Dark (obviously) and ahead of likes of Money Heist, The 100, 13 Reasons Why, Lucifer & Sex Education.