kayumanggi

LIFE | 03.24.17 | Sony | final gross ● 30.23M

This is def an opening weekend movie for me, pretty pumped actually.  Love this cast and just love space/sci-fi. 

That interview was great also.  Jake and Ryan seem like they have a lot of fun doing their jobs.  

Edited by holcs
  • Like 3

I know some folks have asked so I figured I'd post this. It's a spoiler review though. I didn't read it (because the guy talks about the plot) but saw the final grade of a B+

Also someone else had it in their top 3 movies of the festival. She's apparently a member of the PGA based on her Twitter handle: 

I saw other reviews came in so thought I'd add another one lol I also found it interesting that its audience score on IMDB went up after the festival screened. It was at about 8/10 in the morning and now I looked and it's at 8.8/10. I know I know IMDB isn't a good indicator of much and there's only like 130 people who rated it but I still think it's a good sign for it to go up rather than go down. Maybe the fanboys loved that Ryan and Jake bromance so so much :ph34r:

Edited by Nova
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Nova said:

If this keeps on getting good reviews and the tracking for PR keeps falling, I may just say fuck it and make a club with Life over PR. 

OMG you read my thoughts. Ive thought about doing it too. 

DO IT. I'd be IN, of course

nike_justdoit_00.jpg

Edited by Alli
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Can the venom prequel joke die already?

Well, it's entirely Sony's fault. It doesn't help that

Spoiler

Life has stock footage from Spider Man 3 ( despite being set entirely in space ) and the timing of the Venom movie reveal is insanely weird.

I don't blame people for coming with these theories, lol. They're actually fun. 

• Like 1