WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

19 minutes ago, TheIronDuck said:

thanks for the warm welcome.

BTW....it's customary for our new members to have some chimichangas and then touch themselves later on this evening.  

CBHaEuLVIAAj5Lz.jpg

Welcome to the forums.  Glad you could make it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheIronDuck said:

so what time of day do actuals normally drop?

We won't get studio actuals until about 4-5pm EST.  But sometimes there are a couple of members who have the info for us early.  @nilephelan drops by from time to time and @Rth is a God here but he only comes in foir big releases on the weekend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

You guys are going to be happy today....

Don't be RTH.  He has been cock teasing us for years.  Just be that slut that gives it up to all of us right away.  Come on Bennett, let's party.

• Like 7

And I'm heading out soon to go see Deadpool.  Fucking better not be sold out again today.  I tried three times on the weekend to see it and couldn't.  

• Like 5

RTH likes a ittle, KY, some candles, soft music.....then he sticks it in and we all orgasm.

Nilephelan can just ram it in quick.  Hard, fast.  

We can take it buddy.

:)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Baumer said:

And I'm heading out soon to go see Deadpool.  Fucking better not be sold out again today.  I tried three times on the weekend to see it and couldn't.  

good luck.  I saw it for a second time this past Sunday so time for you to catch up :P 

• Like 1

Well, I'm going to try and see the Choice today too.  I figure I can have the theater to myself.....lol....I'm just really curious to see how much it deviates from the book, plus Daddario is in it...so you know....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Well, I'm going to try and see the Choice today too.  I figure I can have the theater to myself.....lol....I'm just really curious to see how much it deviates from the book, plus Daddario is in it...so you know....

yeah that's a good reason and isn't Teresa Palmer in there too?  Not a bad duo or quadro if you get my meaning :P 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Ugh, I have to wait for tomorrow, fucking work. 

1 minute ago, 75live said:

yeah that's a good reason and isn't Teresa Palmer in there too?  Not a bad duo or quadro if you get my meaning :P 

I've been in love with Palmer since that Zombie movie she did.....so ridiculously hot.

• Like 3

Just now, Baumer said:

I've been in love with Palmer since that Zombie movie she did.....so ridiculously hot.

agreed, I've liked her for a while now too.  and the zombie movie was Warm Bodies

• Like 1