WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

6 hours ago, stripe said:

Not that many. And most of them released in the 50's and 60's (Ten Comandments or Ben-Hur). That was the golden era of sword & sandal films. It was the equivalent of SH genre in those days for GA.

In modern era there's not a single historical Christian movie grossing more than 60M.

There are 1.5 billion of muslims in the world. Is it mainstream a movie about their prophet? Also, what happened with movies such as Little Budha, or Kundun?

Not allowed to depict Mohamed on screen. More than 70% christian in dom, mainsream. 1% muslims, not mainstream.  Noah recently grossed 100m.  Yes the Christian and eastern spiritual films have died off as progressiveness has taken over.  Now y'all watch a sequel to a prequel of a remake of men in tights movies instead of sandals or some other period piece.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAAJEYcgcPHyAyQwRpFel

..and an inundation of SHs.

That list of top rated R was very good for the most part. Someone said they didn't like most of them. Oh Christ.

1 minute ago, setna said:

why are drops estimations from monday so different from some movies to others?

deadpool 60 %

KP3 25%

TFA  46 %

i don´t understand why....

The valentine's day movie going is skewed to more adult films. Kids were out of school on Monday lending to smaller drops for family films versus the adult films which are coming off inflated sundays. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, narniadis said:

The valentine's day movie going is skewed to more adult films. Kids were out of school on Monday lending to smaller drops for family films versus the adult films which are coming off inflated sundays. 

Ok, thanks for the info. I´m not in US and i didn´t understand it.

• Like 2

Im at The Choice. Looks like other guys had same idea as me. Come on a Tuesday afternoon. No one will be here so our man cards are safe. Theres three other guys here....alone.  And of course three annoying loud teenage girls. They also chose three seats directly in front of me in an empty theater. Twits.

I moved.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

BTW....it's customary for our new members to have some chimichangas and then touch themselves later on this evening.  

CBHaEuLVIAAj5Lz.jpg

Welcome to the forums.  Glad you could make it.

You. Get. It.

Deadpool-Thumbs-Up-660x400.jpg

(BTW, I think we can officially announce the Deadpool thumbs up kicks Chuck Norris' thumbs up's ass)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, department store basement said:

Holy shit Deadpool's been rated over 100,000 times on IMDB and it's still at an 8.7/10

Do people really put any stock in IMDB ratings? Particularly when it comes to superhero/fandom movies? 

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

Well, I'm going to try and see the Choice today too.  I figure I can have the theater to myself.....lol....I'm just really curious to see how much it deviates from the book, plus Daddario is in it...so you know....

From what I've read about the movie, Daddario isn't enough reason to see it because she's apparently not in it much.

I mean she's playing a secondary. Do you buy that for a second?

6 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Im at The Choice. Looks like other guys had same idea as me. Come on a Tuesday afternoon. No one will be here so our man cards are safe. Theres three other guys here....alone.  And of course three annoying loud teenage girls. They also chose three seats directly in front of me in an empty theater. Twits.

I moved.

I get that a lot which is why I don't like reserved seating because you can't move if something like that happens

• Like 2