WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Ryan Reynolds: The Poster Child for White Male Privilege Both in Hollywood and On Movie Sites. 

He

Spoiler

does a joke about this in the movie. 

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

John liked Deadpool?

You will hate it. Reynolds

Spoiler

fucks a teddy Unicorn. 

Dat violence against animals. 

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

1. I probably won't see Zootopia OD

2. Reviews are saying kids won't fully understand Zootopia similar to IO

3. You literally said "This isn't a movie you should see with your parents" or some shit like that

If it makes you feel any better, I'm probably seeing Cloverfield OW :P 

This makes me feel way better tbh. :P 

5 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

So, CJohn, is this better or worse than JW?

I gave this a 9/10 (but I am honestly thinking on upgrading that to 9.5, the movie is a blast and has several jokes that killed me), and JW a 9.5/10 at the time I think (it is a 10/10 nowadays, just PERFECT entertainment all around) so idk. Both are tons of fun and I love them. Two movies I will surely watch all the time (hell, I already watched JW 4 times in my life in less than a year). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

He

Hide contents

does a joke about this in the movie. 

You will hate it. Reynolds

Reveal hidden contents

I would ask if he makes fun of the fact a lot of people only continue to believe he gets consistent work because he is a great looking white male (who People just dubbed "Sexiest Dad Alive" to boot lol) who apparently has a top agent when some of his other failed contemporaries (Sam Worthington, Taylor Kitsch, etc.) no longer get any offers and are headed towards obscurity but I'm seeing the movie tomorrow so I'll wait to find out then.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

This makes me feel way better tbh. :P 

I gave this a 9/10 (but I am honestly thinking on upgrading that to 9.5, the movie is a blast and has several jokes that killed me), and JW a 9.5/10 at the time I think (it is a 10/10 nowadays, just PERFECT entertainment all around) so idk.

.......I don't even know.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Just wait until the weekend God's Not Dead 2 opens.

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Lol I have randomly seen billboards for Risen while driving on the highway to and from work. Lol ok.

Its really weird but all the major Christian movies from now through April have started selling advance tickets online. Risen, Young Messiah, Miracles from Heaven and Gods Not Dead 2 tickets can be purchased on Fandango. No idea why though, I don't think there are people eagerly awaiting to buy the midnight screening tickets or something, those movies would sell the same amount of tickets whether they go on sale now or 2 days prior to release.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I would ask if he makes fun of the fact a lot of people only continue to believe he gets consistent work because he is a great looking white male (who People just dubbed "Sexiest Dad Alive" to boot lol) who apparently has a top agent when some of his other failed contemporaries (Sam Worthington, Taylor Kitsch, etc.) no longer get any offers and are headed towards obscurity but I'm seeing the movie tomorrow so I'll wait to find out then.

Spoiler

He says that. He literally says "The looks are everything. Why do you think Ryan Reynolds keeps getting work in Hollywood"

or something like that :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

Its really weird but all the major Christian movies from now through April have started selling advance tickets online. Risen, Young Messiah, Miracles from Heaven and Gods Not Dead 2 tickets can be purchased on Fandango. No idea why though, I don't think there are people eagerly awaiting to buy the midnight screening tickets or something, those movies would sell the same amount of tickets whether they go on sale now or 2 days prior to release.

Churches and church groups probably find it helpful to buy as far in advance as they can, so they can let their congregations know.

• Like 5