GiantCALBears

Weekend Thread (actuals)- Deadpool $56.47m, KFP3 $12.52m, Risen $11.8m, Witch $8.8m, HTBS $8.2m, Race $7.35m (pg 36)

still haven't seen deadpool either , i did try a lot last weekend , maybe tomorrow and if not i'll wait wednesday to do a double feature with the revenant that is finally coming out here in france ughh the wait to see this on a big screen has been excruciating 

i'm over here like "gimme leo gimme leo " and the cinema is all yoda on me "patience you must have leo fangirl " i saw the ad for it i french whoever is dubbing sounds blah but i'm biased leo's voice is fine as it is , luckily i only have to suffer subtitles in french 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

Somebody add this up....im in between sets at the gym lol....but give DP a 27% drop last Sunday. Whats the weekend total then?

Sets at the gym? What sort of workout got doing? Trying to get big or lean? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Sets at the gym? WhatChristmasof workout got doing? Trying to get big or lean? 

Stay lean. I tried doing the bulk up thing before ChristMas. I dont have the time or dedication for it. So im just trying to stays in half decent shape. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

my mummy wants to watch with me, not sure if it is a movie for her, tbh :ph34r: 

I saw it with both my parents and they liked it as well. It is a bit violent (there is a particularly brutal scene near the end involving an arm) but other than that I don't see why she wouldn't like it, unless she doesn't like these kind of movies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

Somebody add this up....im in between sets at the gym lol....but give DP a 27% drop last Sunday. Whats the weekend total then?

16M

24M (+50%)

17.52 (-27%)

57.52M (-56.5%)

Perfectly normal drop since last weekend was seriously inflated with previews and Valentines day. With your 27% drop last Sunday, weekend drop would be around 52%. Strong WOM indeed.

• Like 2