32 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Grey

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I finally got around to watching this movie. I was shocked & surprised at how much I enjoyed it! I really wish I had not waited this long to watch it.

I was captivated the whole time and I found to it be really emotional throughout. The ending really shocked me with what was going on with Neeson's wife. Also, the way it ended shocked me and I am glad it ended that way. I think it is better than showing Neeson fighting the wolf.

Oh, and Neeson was fantastic in it.

I give it an....

A(96)

Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

Its a good movie but I found it extremely depressing so I find myself giving it a C

I could see how somebody could find it extremely depressing, but I for one didn't.

Yeah, lots of people die, and it is a really sad movie. However, I didn't find it depressing.

For example, seeing Neeson finally go to fight the Wolf at the end made me really happy. I like how it showed that he was still willing to fight for his life even though he experienced so many bad things during his fight for survival after the crash and with what happened to his wife.

• Like 2

However most people expected him to kill all the wolves Taken Style ^ 

That is why it became such a polarized film. 

Yeah, well those people complaining about that are wrong.

They way it was done was much better than actually showing him kill all the wolves Taken Styles.

:)

• Like 1

Well I think the film frankly is just not for everyone.

Films where everyone dies in the end always get polarized reactions.

Perfect Storm is a good example. I did like the film but more so for the disaster scenes.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Could've used a little trimming in the first hour, but the second one is pretty damn fantastic. It's nice seeing Neesons giving a damn for once and it's really nice seeing a movie that sticks its landing like this.

8/10

• Like 1