abra

Wednesday: BvS $8.1M

2 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

See?? I'd think the crowd would actually cheer HHH and Boo Reigns??? Really, they should have HHH retain cause God knows how loud the Boos are going to be if Reigns wins, but you know what?? There's no stopping this trainwreck and Vince gives 0 fucks and why??

vince-mcmahon_zpsuiqysx6q.jpg

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

If HHH vs Reigns actually closes the show, it's gonna be worse than WrestleMania 25 (HHH vs Orton). At least nobody booed that match out of the building.

I am pretty sure the match will get all types of random chants like "This is Boring", "CM Punk" between other nonsense. But yeah, in a few moments HHH should get some cheers from the crowd. 

I am predicting Reigns to win, The Rock to come out to salute him and Reigns to turn heel on The Rock.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Holy shit, if 100k chant "CM Punk" during the main event of WM, after everything that's transpired and all the bitterness that the WWE still have over him, I will laugh so loud it'll echo all over the Goddamn country.

I will laugh pretty hard as well. I am fully expecting it to happen.

5 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

There is a thread for the Keeping up with the McMahon's semi reality show. 

This is WRESTLEMANIA. All threads are a WRESTLEMANIA thread.

Hey just so you guys know...you can experience basically the same thing, but, you know...it's real...if you watch boxing or especially MMA. 

That's right. There's a super masculine soap opera for men where big personalities fight each other for glory. The only difference is it's all real and it takes technical skills and actual athletic prowess to accomplish it. 

Sorry, I just don't understand pro wrestling's appeal when there's the real thing on another channel. 

I am always amazed by the geniuses who feel the need to explain that wrestling is sports entertainment. Everyone over the age of about 6 knows that. 

Please stop. You sound ignorant. 

Though I know you can't help yourselves. 

3 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Hey just so you guys know...you can experience basically the same thing, but, you know...it's real...if you watch boxing or especially MMA. 

That's right. There's a super masculine soap opera for men where big personalities fight each other for glory. The only difference is it's all real and it takes technical skills and actual athletic prowess to accomplish it. 

Sorry, I just don't understand pro wrestling's appeal when there's the real thing on another channel. 

Cause it's basically a giant theatre play/comic book come to life? The appeal to me isn't about the men pretending to fight in thongs (just saying that makes me feel question my own purpose in this world), but the storytelling and the entertainment that it provides. Everybody knows it's fake. I like to watch it simply because of it's narrative, larger than life characters style.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

I'm sorry, but did you just imply that being a professional wrestler takes no athletic prowess? On what basis do you make this accusation? Because I can tell you right, it's not even remotely accurate. The fact that it's not a real competition doesn't make the laws of momentum hurt any less.