Lordmandeep

Ultron vs Fast 7 vs Jurassic World

Age of Ultron vs Jurassic world vs Fast 7 ? Civil war!   

31 members have voted

1. 1. What is a better film Age of Ultron or Jurassic world or Fast 7?

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

The film is not that good as Sw7 or the orginal JP at all.

It does not have a sustained universe to sustain the hype or a classic status as Tdk. 

This was just dead man's chest with 3d and inflation lol.

A popular but forgetable uber blockbuster.

Btw I did not like ultron much either.

How is JW that forgetable to people, lol? It made a record-breaking OW last summer. :redcapes:

Maybe it is to you.....but for a lot of people?.......that doesn't mean everyone should agree with you about it. It's still opinions.....not facts. Everyone has their own opinion. :kitschjob:

If you don't like it.....fine. No one's forcing you anything.....but saying that JW doesn't have/deserve a sustained hype & classic status....is not a fact. And don't treat it like one.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

JW is a forgetable uber mega summer blockbuster like dead man chest.

It did not start a whole universe or film trend unlike past mega hits 

It was just a big hit,

To you....obviously. And like i said.....don't treat it as a fact. It's just your opinion, that's all.

Granted POTC: Dead Man's Chest had lesser reception....i can give you that.....but JW was better-received on RT. :P:lol:

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

10 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

We shall see how the next jw world makes and it will be decided then.

Dude...it's still opinions, lol. :rofl:

Don't try and prove the lovers wrong...because they're just simple-minded. And there is China that will help JP5/JW2 do over $1B again. (Not as much as JW, but still huge numbers) The JP-franchise has their audience. :rolleyes:

Because you hate a movie....doesn't mean that one can wishfully want the next one to underperform on a huge scale, lol...it doesn't work like that. Even the TF-franchise (no matter how bad they can get, they still do gangbuster business WW-wise).

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Pretty surprised by these results. Thought this place had a hard on for the Fast and Furious movies

Hmm I liked the film but its a solid 7 at most.

Age of Ultron is a solid 7 but you wanted so much more. 

12 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

The film is not that good as Sw7 or the orginal JP at all.

It does not have a sustained universe to sustain the hype or a classic status as Tdk. 

This was just dead man's chest with 3d and inflation lol.

A popular but forgetable uber blockbuster.

Btw I did not like ultron much either.

Well I wouldn't call any of them "great' really they are all enjoyable but mostly forgettable, nothing like SW7 or MMFF. 

I disagree, and I don't think that this comparison with DMC makes sense at all, tbh. DMC was a sequel to a super popular blockbuster, and also the peak of the franchise, just like usually happens (CF, TF2, S2, TDK, PP2), and I think I can say that these movies are pretty much remembered these days, JW, although, is on another level, it was the start of a new franchise, the beginning of a new universe, the way that it will be remembered in the future will depends on the reception of the future sequels, if they're equally good, it will always be   seen as the movie that started a great franchise, something like BB, but, if they're not so good, it will always be remembered as the only good JP movie for this generation, in the same way that JP is always remembered as the only good movie of the old franchise. 

• Like 1