FilmBuff

Monday Numbers Captain America:Civil War 4.71 million.

1 hour ago, cookie said:

That happens with most movies. I saw cam-quality footage of the ending to the Jungle Book not longer after it came out.

There have been cams for more than 25 years. They were sold on the street on vct. It was depicted in a Seinfeld episode in the mid 90s. Annual ticket sales still climbed .  Too many HDrips hit the web before the run has ended along with cams online since the mid 2000snand sales have been affected since

Edited by No Prisoners

24 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

I don't know, man. There were no quality HD rips of Jungle Book, Zootopia, Force Awakens, Jurassic World, Deadpool, etc. I suppose? Seems a bit far fetched. Though I'm certain it impacts box office receipts, I imagine the impact is negligible.

I've heard that someone has released an illegal HD version of Zootopia online. A bit late, though.

Edited by cannastop

Since Disney will have 5 blockbusters that will potentially earn $1B WW this year, (Zootopia, The Jungle Book, Captain America 3, Finding Dory & Star Wars: Rogue One) before going into 2017....this will be the dominant year for them.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34