ecstasy

Weekend Actuals

The figure I posted for The Grey is indeed correct.

I know you got it from Boxoffice.com. But are you sure it's correct? There is no daily breakdown for it. It's all one lump sum. Maybe the studios didn't give them the dailies. I don't know, lol. Edited by ECSTASY

Like everybody else, I certainly did not see Underworld holding like that. Fourth film in the franchise facing off against a Liam Neeson vs. wolf pic? I thought 60% for sure.

I think it`s inflated by the fact that Selene wasn`t in #3 since it was a prequel. If UA came out after UE it would most likely drop due to lack of Scott Speedman. But this way,m fans who boycotted #3 are now back in force. Still, Bitch India should turn people off so I guess that the movie would have done even better if it had Kate + Scott and no Bitch India.

I know you got it from Boxoffice.com. But are you sure it's correct? There is no daily breakdown for it. It's all one lump sum. Maybe the studios didn't give them the dailies. I don't know, lol.

On the front page it lists weekend actuals and that's the number they have for it. They wouldn't frontpage the list of actuals if it wasn't the real total. Edited by Bishop54

On the front page it lists weekend actuals and that's the number they have for it. They wouldn't frontpage the list of actuals if it wasn't the real total.

Ahh got it thanks! I see the breakdown is on Mojo.

I think it`s inflated by the fact that Selene wasn`t in #3 since it was a prequel. If UA came out after UE it would most likely drop due to lack of Scott Speedman. But this way,m fans who boycotted #3 are now back in force. Still, Bitch India should turn people off so I guess that the movie would have done even better if it had Kate + Scott and no Bitch India.

This is the first film I've seen India in. I thought she did alright - why the venom? Did she do a flick with Miranda Otto? :P

How embarsing Albert Nobbs has the worse PTA out of any film opening this weekend outside of a very limited IFC film.(Although I realized right as I was about to post this that Man on the Ledge had a lower PTA)Still very embarsing.

Like everybody else, I certainly did not see Underworld holding like that. Fourth film in the franchise facing off against a Liam Neeson vs. wolf pic? I thought 60% for sure.

Underworld 2 and 3 both dropped around 56-57% on the last weekend of January. I thought Awakening certainly won't do better, perhaps worse.

This is the first film I've seen India in.

May that be the last. Venom is for yet another talentless Hollywood kid getting a role she isn`t suited for. The bitch is 18 playing the most unconvincing 12 years old ever. Whatever happened to 12 years old actresses? Oh, they don`t have parents in the business, right.

May that be the last. Venom is for yet another talentless Hollywood kid getting a role she isn`t suited for. The bitch is 18 playing the most unconvincing 12 years old ever. Whatever happened to 12 years old actresses? Oh, they don`t have parents in the business, right.

Did you even see Underworld Awakening?

No. I`m not contirbuting to Bitch India boxoffice but I`ve seen more than enough on that horrid show Secret Life of An American Teenager that started the Teen Mom craze.

But since you haven't seen it how can you say she isn't credible as a 12 year old girl?