FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

Also my top movies of the year (seeing Dory this weekend obviously) so far are:

1. Love & Friendship

2. Zootopia

3. Eye in the Sky

4. The Jungle Book

And there's a bunch that I need to watch when they come out at home.

30 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

mamma mia was like the #1 movie of all time here for a second until avatar came out. definitely felt like the movie everyone was talking about that summer here moreso than the dark knight or whatever. i actually like abba but i saw ten minutes of that movie on tv and it was pretty much nails on a chalkboard for me.

Have no idea who directed that. Feels safe to assume Rob "Da God" Marshall.

7 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I'm driving right now. But the list of big budget studio movies would be extremely short. 

What if we broadened it to any movie likely to get a wide (800+ theaters) release? If you're still not excited for anything, I think you might want to look into some antidepressants.

2 minutes ago, johnboy3434 said:

What if we broadened it to any movie likely to get a wide (800+ theaters) release? If you're still not excited for anything, I think you might want to look into some antidepressants.

Why would my happiness depend on excitement for movies? ;)  Like I said, I am commuting right now, and honestly I'm not sure why anyone really cares, but when I get to work I'll put together a list.