FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

You also didn't have a brain fart. You're just wrong. :P

Zootopia as a brand based movie? C'mon. Might as well say that Inception is a Warner Bros. brand based movie.

Inception was part of the Nolan Cinematic universe

1 minute ago, ThatOneGuy said:

My top 10 of the year so far:

1. The Witch

2. Popstar

3. Civil War

4. Deadpool

5. 10 Cloverfield Lane

6. Zootopia

7. Dory

8. The Jungle Book

9. Kung fu Panda 3

10. Apocalypse

Witch is one nasty movie, it feels like it's been adapted straight from some Satanic Ritual Text.

Very good young director though. Bright future for him.

Edited by zackzack

the witch is probably my favourite too. that along with hail caesar, everybody wants some, the jungle book. had a good time w/ all those. and it was out here last year but if i'm gonna count it the lobster too.

Edited by CoolioD1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

the witch is probably my favourite too. that along with hail caesar, everybody wants some, the jungle book. had a good time w/ all those. and it was out here but if i'm gonna count it the lobster too.

Hail Caesar barely missed my top 10 and I have yet to see Everybody Wants Some

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

central intelligence looks poised to be the highest grossing june release where the rock's face was photoshopped on a fat dude's body from the director of dodgeball. what a sad state the industry is in.

I don't know, I'm not sure how easily it can top Prometheus.

"Oh look at me, I'm @Telemachos, the Disney Channel guy who isn't interested in big studio movies. Look how hip I am!"

:P

tbh most of the movies I typically look forward to the most these days are more serious movies than popcorn vehicles. One of the perks of getting older, I suppose.

• Like 3