FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

Just now, BourneFan #1 said:

Looking at the schedule on BOM and boy, June 2018 is a bloodbath. The Bumblebee movie followed by Toy Story 4 followed by Jurassic World 2 followed by How to Train Your Dragon 3 and a Fox/Marvel film.

None of those movies will be there by the time we reach June 2018 except TS4 and JW2. 

I'm honestly curious how a fifth Shrek would do if they waited another 5-6 years or so. 

1 minute ago, BourneFan #1 said:

Looking at the schedule on BOM and boy, June 2018 is a bloodbath. The Bumblebee movie followed by Toy Story 4 followed by Jurassic World 2 followed by How to Train Your Dragon 3 and a Fox/Marvel film.

That Bumblebee movie is going to bomb hard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Aghora is an Oscar Isaac classic.

Also, a luminous performance from Rachel Weisz and an all too relevant subject matter.

Doesn't every movie with Rachel Weisz feature a luminous performance from her?

• Like 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I'm honestly curious how a fifth Shrek would do if they waited another 5-6 years or so. 

A new Shrek is inevitable. Universal will do it at some point. I am curious if they will go for a reboot or a sequel. A sequel seems to have massive potential, IMO. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, department store basement said:

I thought you were older than I was D3

I'm 23. I'm an adult, but I'm still pretty young.

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

You can't run from him. 

He can be everywhere, but if I disguise myself, he might not notice myself immediately. Looks like I'm gonna have to act like I'm middle-aged, for more then a few months now.

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He'll go after you once he's done with Tye Sheridan.

Better Sheridan, then me.

• Like 2

Just now, MrPink said:

Did you see the Bourne Legacy?

Luminous as fuck. The best thing of that movie. And Renner was good as well. And Isaac. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

A new Shrek is inevitable. Universal will do it at some point. I am curious if they will go for a reboot or a sequel. A sequel seems to have massive potential, IMO. 

A sequel would do 300M easy, if it actually managed to reach the quality of the first two? Huge.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

You sure you shouldn't be worried about CJohn instead?

He's too busy hanging out at playgrounds for Tele to care.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis