CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Star Trek:

Aug 5: 10.2M (5.5M weekdays, 133.4M Total)

Aug 12: 5.1M (2.8M weekdays, 141.3M Total)

Aug 19: 2.8M (1.5M weekdays, 145.6M Total)

Aug 26: 1.7M (900k weekdays, 148.2M Total)

Sep 2: 1.1M (800k weekdays, 150.1M Total)

Final Total: 155M (2.61x)

Bourne:

Aug 5: 21.1M (9.7M weekdays, 111.5M Total)

Aug 12: 9.5M (4.8M weekdays, 125.8M Total)

Aug 19: 4.8M (2.4M weekdays, 133M Total)

Aug 25: 2.8M (1.4M weekdays, 137.2M Total)

Sep 2: 1.8M (1.2M weekdays, 140.2M Total)

Sep 9: 800k (500k weekdays, 141.5M Total)

Final Total: 145M (2.45x)

Star Trek still has a shot at Apocalypse though it needs sub-50 drops from here on out. Maybe Paramount can fudge from BEN-HUR? :sadben: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Star Trek:

Aug 5: 10.2M (5.5M weekdays, 133.4M Total)

Aug 12: 5.1M (2.8M weekdays, 141.3M Total)

Aug 19: 2.8M (1.5M weekdays, 145.6M Total)

Aug 26: 1.7M (900k weekdays, 148.2M Total)

Sep 2: 1.1M (800k weekdays, 150.1M Total)

Final Total: 155M (2.61x)

Bourne:

Aug 5: 21.1M (9.7M weekdays, 111.5M Total)

Aug 12: 9.5M (4.8M weekdays, 125.8M Total)

Aug 19: 4.8M (2.4M weekdays, 133M Total)

Aug 25: 2.8M (1.4M weekdays, 137.2M Total)

Sep 2: 1.8M (1.2M weekdays, 140.2M Total)

Sep 9: 800k (500k weekdays, 141.5M Total)

Final Total: 145M (2.45x)

Star Trek still has a shot at Apocalypse though it needs sub-50 drops from here on out. Maybe Paramount can fudge from BEN-HUR? :sadben: 

Awful. Just awful.

4 hours ago, Krissykins said:

If only there was a cut of the film with Enchantress and Joker completely removed. 

Liked Joker, but the Enchantress stuff reminded me of the Dolph Lundgren version of Masters of the Universe. Despite that, I enjoyed the movie. The great cast made it work for me.

• Like 1

Alright I'm up and sorta sober. Heading to the wedding now

I will say though the worst part of seeing Nine Lives drunk was that a cop walked in at the beginning of the movie and watched the whole thing. I was really paranoid I was gonna get kicked out for being drunk at a kids movie but it all turned out okay right?

• Like 1

Just now, Blankments said:

I will say though the worst part of seeing Nine Lives drunk was that a cop walked in at the beginning of the movie and watched the whole thing. I was really paranoid I was gonna get kicked out for being drunk at a kids movie but it all turned out okay right?

Will there be a crowd report? :redcapes: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Why did this happen to us John

STUPID SKWAD

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Bad Moms will be over Bourne in two weeks :lol: 

Lol it is already over Trek this weekend :sadben: We are all in the same boat Han. 

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Drunk posting will get you banned someday :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, somebody85 said:

I'm not surprised about the under 35 rating at all. This movie had so many urban elements that I'm sure they loved (like...*sigh*...the Croc).

The quick editing and flashy color filters probably kept them off their phones too.

Harley Quinn is the biggest reason any female under 35 is seeing this movie, and since she kicked ass in it, I'm not surprised with that A- score.

• Like 1

Next weekend Star Trek and SLOP are going to lose all of their smaller theaters (6 screens or less) and Bourne will be losing a good chunk of them (The TC will probably be around 3200-3300). The vast majority of midsize theaters (7-13 screens) will be gone for the first two on August 19 and Bourne will have the remaining small theaters gone, probably some midsize theaters on the smaller end too.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

That's not happening

Yeah, people are really enjoying this one so much that they're gonna come back for a sequel.

Yep, people are loving it so much that it's dropping 60%+ in its second weekend and it has a 65% audience score (THE SAME AS BVS HAS RIGHT NOW).