Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

24 minutes ago, Jordanstine said:

What's the 3rd weekend drop of SS going to be like?

50-55% (just throwing out a guess)

I've learned to expect the worst with the DCEU in terms of box office performance. So, I'm going to say 60-62%; I think that Sausage Party will take anothet bite out of its take and that War Dogs will take its own, bigger bite. 

By the way, I actually like the DCEU, though I acknowledge that the theatrical cuts of BvS and SS are terrible. 

Take a look at my room.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, superweirdo87 said:

At what point could WB get SS across the 300M milestone?

If this week can manage to stay above $5mil days (ima go with$ 20mil week)and the weekend makes another $20mil  SS could be looking at or  around $262mil after its 3rd weekend it should be going into its 4th weekend with about $270-275mil which is Labor day weekend.

It could potentially "potentially " make the same amount form weekend 3 or close to it.

Ima say 300 domestic is a lock.

Anything over is a plus.

2 hours ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

You're not crying woe is me for Dory, are you? Lol. It's a love fest here for Dory.

Looking at how good SLOPs legs are and how DORY performed after SLOP released, find it surprising that both will end around the same multiplier.

But no woe :)

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Looking at how good SLOPs legs are and how DORY performed after SLOP released, find it surprising that both will end around the same multiplier.

But no woe :)

Let's put it this way: Dory had some extremely shitty late legs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, superweirdo87 said:

With the actual figures, that Friday to Friday is pretty rough.

Understandable with the preview number though. $20m is big dough. 2nd Friday could do nothing but fall hard.

• Like 2