efialtes76

Weekend Thread: Peregrine: 28.5| Deep: 20.6| M7: 15.7 pg 22

42 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Whereas ham always translates to screen

Don't reply to this with any shitty takes I don't want to hear them

For some reason I thought she had 3 or 4 movies between them. After looking it up I can't believe that it was only those two and the Zoolander cameo. 

41 minutes ago, I Might Not Be A Curse said:

Predicting:

Deepwater Horizon - 19-20M

Miss Peregrines - 29-33M

Masterminds: 5-8M

Not exciting numbers. But it is what it is. I hope Girl On The Train opens solid next weekend, and Accountant also debuts solid a week after. Jack Reacher 2 gets lost in the shuffle. 

• Like 1

All this tasty floppage. So good. My Goddess will put you all out of your misery next weekend.

tumblr_m9p9prRoII1ruu3q6.gif

AND I HAVE MANY MORE GIFS FROM WHERE THIS CAME FROM. All in store for next week's slayage. 

Just now, CJohn said:

All this tasty floppage. So good. My Goddess will put you all out of your misery next weekend.

tumblr_m9p9prRoII1ruu3q6.gif

AND I HAVE MANY MORE GIFS FROM WHERE THIS CAME FROM. All in store for next week's slayage. 

The meltdowns if it gets bad reviews and opens below 30M (all from you) will be glorious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The meltdowns if it gets bad reviews and opens below 30M (all from you) will be glorious.

Haley Bennett alone assures 60% on RT. Everything above that is gravy. It will do 2.5M on previews and slay us with a 30M OW. It is the movie's destiny!

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Haley Bennett alone assures 60% on RT. Everything above that is gravy. It will do 2.5M on previews and slay us with a 30M OW. It is the movie's destiny!

Does this mean Mag7 without Haley Bennett would be the worst-reviewed movie of the year?

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

Does this mean Mag7 without Haley Bennett would be the worst-reviewed movie of the year?

Yes. She saved a 3% rotten movie. That is the power of a true goddess.

My thoughts on Deepwater Horizon are coming in the morning but I will say this: you can definitely see where that colossal budget went. The destruction of the rig (which makes up the entire second half of the movie) is gonna go down as one of the most astounding set pieces of the year.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

My thoughts on Deepwater Horizon are coming in the morning but I will say this: you can definitely see where that colossal budget went. The destruction of the rig (which makes up the entire second half of the movie) is gonna go down as one of the most astounding set pieces of the year.

Did you get the Patriots Day trailer? If so, was it any good?