iceroll

The Voice Season 2

Thought it was pretty entertaining. Raelynn goes "OH SHIT!" when her name is called :lol:I really liked that girl's rendition of "Somebody I Used to Know" even though she herself seems a little psycho. The classical singer is cool too.@Bluebomb- I thought you were Chinese? Are you living in America, or streaming the show?

LOL @ calling Lindsey a little psycho. Did the dancers in white masks give you that impression? :PNo, just watching through my computer.

LOL @ calling Lindsey a little psycho. Did the dancers in white masks give you that impression? :PNo, just watching through my computer.

Haha. Well a little bit. But mainly after her song was finished, and Adam and Christina were giving her critique... the look in her eyes was like "I want to kill someone". Maybe just nerves.

Christina's just pissed off that Justin Timberlake told everyone to watch & vote for Tony earlier today on Twitter instead of one of her team members. Hence her "because you have celebrities supporting you" comment.Even if she really does think that, it was a little rude to go at him quite like that on live national television. Seemed to come out of nowhere.

Why is Cheesa still here? I hate her voice and she wasn't good with 'All By Myself'. I hope the voters are sensible enough to see that Juliet and Jamar should be Cee-Lo's final 2.So glad Katrina was saved. I still think she can win this. Tony Lucca's and Pip's stock just fell a lot so the member representing Team Adam is up for grabs at this point.Can we please stop praising the production values and just tell it for what it is? Come on, one song had ninja fencing dancers for christ's sake.The only two who were better than average on performance night were Juliet and Jamar.

From team Adam: Karla (country woman who sang Airplanes) and Kim (50-year old black woman who sang Rolling in the Deep)From team Cee-Lo: Erin (a.k.a. Egyptian Warrior Princess) and Tony Vincent (bald Broadway rocker)

Ah, ok. Thanks. And thanks especially for the descriptions, as you can see by now I still don't know any of their names :lol:Who did the coaches save?

I love Katrina. I want her to be Adam's final member, but I doubt it. :c She's my fave. Then Lindsey. Then Juliet. Chessa is TERRIBLE. Her tone and pitch are always over the place. Her high notes are terrible. Ugh. Angie deserves to be there.

Yeah, Katrina's awesome!! Lindsey is OK I guess. I am torn between Juliet and Jamar. I like both of them.Chessa always sounds like she's leaning into the note which I don't like.Onto last night's show:Didn't like a single performance last night. Xtina's performance may have been the best, sadly. Had to fast forward Blake's team's performance, something I rarely do.I'm shocked that Xtina eliminated Jesse. I thought Jesse would go down in the final 4 or final 2 but not this early. Now look at all the outrage caused by his dismissal. I never liked him anyway so whoop de doo.Blake's reasoning for kicking off Jordis was unfair. Why do you have to go back to what America picked 2 weeks ago to decide who you choose? What a prick. The least he could have done was bullshit about the other 3 being better and left her feeling like she did the best she could.I'm kind of excited to see the results just to know if RaeLynn will abuse my ears another week. It will be a big WTF moment if Lindsey and Jermaine get eliminated by America tonight.

The first season just started on Sunday here in Australia - massive success!Some of the people who auditioned have had crazy attention, including magazine stories and current affairs shows - and so they should be!Check these out (the second one almost had me in tears, BEFORE THE SHOCK WAS REVEALED!)

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/the-voice-rachael-leahcar-sings-la-vie-en-rose/xc3k2vd