iceroll

The Voice Season 2

Not really. Like I'm telling you, it seems too fixed to me. I've read many times on Tumblr how Christina during breaks and everything goes out to the audience. She mingles with them. She takes photos. She signs and everything. So I really don't buy it.Adam has had moments of being a jerk though.It was throughout the entire thing? Damn. Girl is commitment. Like I said, I don't buy it. So I'm not sure.if it wasn't then that is really rude.

Adam has moments of being a jerk but it's to the other judges. He never ever deliberately showed disrespect to one of the other contestants or put out his personal feelings towards a contestant in lieu of giving actual criticism.I don't think it's fixed. Or at least Christina's on-air persona isn't an act. Because there isn't a PR person in the world that would let their client do something like she's done. Her attitude has turned A LOT, and I mean A LOT of people off of her and I don't even mean just what she does regarding Tony. Her latest music wasn't exactly doing real well and neither was her image. The last thing she needs is more people disliking her or throwing away their fan cards. Which is what is happening.She's even kind of screwing her own contestant in all of this. You know how many places I've read people talking about how they were either originally going to vote for another contestant, Chris included, but are now voting for Tony just to piss off Christina? Or how they never vote on shows and don't care who wins but voted for Tony a bunch of times because of her?Which, in turn, may turn out screwing Juliet and Jermaine also.But, like I said before, as far as the contestants go it doesn't really matter who wins these shows. As the truly talented and most marketable make it anyway, regardless if they win or not. And conversely, if the winners aren't that special, they turn into Taylor Hicks / Kris Allen / David Cook / the many other AI winners that do nothing anymore.

• Like 1

Finding a song degrading to women because it refers to a girl as a bitch is fucking stupid. That's like saying a song where a guy is called a douchebag is sexist to men. Also, Christina is an absolute c*nt and I really hope the coaches are different next year. Not only to Tony, but it seems in every fuckin' judgement thing she has to compare the contestants to herself or interact with the fans. I always thought it would be cooler to bring in a new set of coaches each year, and now the ones they have have overstayed their welcomes.

Edited by Daniel Bryan

Adam has moments of being a jerk but it's to the other judges. He never ever deliberately showed disrespect to one of the other contestants or put out his personal feelings towards a contestant in lieu of giving actual criticism.I don't think it's fixed. Or at least Christina's on-air persona isn't an act. Because there isn't a PR person in the world that would let their client do something like she's done. Her attitude has turned A LOT, and I mean A LOT of people off of her and I don't even mean just what she does regarding Tony. Her latest music wasn't exactly doing real well and neither was her image. The last thing she needs is more people disliking her or throwing away their fan cards. Which is what is happening.She's even kind of screwing her own contestant in all of this. You know how many places I've read people talking about how they were either originally going to vote for another contestant, Chris included, but are now voting for Tony just to piss off Christina? Or how they never vote on shows and don't care who wins but voted for Tony a bunch of times because of her?Which, in turn, may turn out screwing Juliet and Jermaine also.But, like I said before, as far as the contestants go it doesn't really matter who wins these shows. As the truly talented and most marketable make it anyway, regardless if they win or not. And conversely, if the winners aren't that special, they turn into Taylor Hicks / Kris Allen / David Cook / the many other AI winners that do nothing anymore.

Now that you put it like that, then yeah.And oh I'm sorry if I do/did.Gente estos dias.