kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

6 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Taylor is 100% in the movie. Now let's see if it's Dazzler or Lady Deadpool :rofl:

I would guess Taylor as Dazzler, with BLake as Lady Deadpool.

I wonder if Copycat might show up as well.

On 6/6/2024 at 12:23 PM, Mojoguy said:

Why are you completely ignoring presales data for DP3?

Because they don;t fit in with his "CBMs Are Dead" narrative.

I agree that CBM fatigue is very real, and the genre will never dominate at the box office the way it once did, but you will still have the occasional CBM that will be a massive hit, and Deadpool is sounding like a massive hit.

Problem is some people are so in love with the theories that they hate exceptions to their theories.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

I have a third option on who Taylor could be: herself. 😉

Actually, one possiblity is she does not apear in the film but does the final over the credit song. Who Knows.

On 6/10/2024 at 9:46 AM, Hades said:

So screentime for Wolverine wearing the mask in this film.....over or under 5 minutes?

I am almost certain that it's been removed from several of the shots that seem to be from the ending (like the slow mo walk of them together).

For instance:

avengers-endgame-group-shot.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

21 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

....Deadpool is gay. He's hit on men and women in both of the previous movies. The first movie opens with a joke about hitting on Wolverine.

Technically, he’s pansexual, but I think the point is that it’s a pretty lowbrow joke.  

• Like 3

On 6/11/2024 at 4:54 PM, dudalb said:

Actually, one possiblity is she does not apear in the film but does the final over the credit song. Who Knows.

I have an idea that could make sense in context albeit one that could arguably upset fans. Taylor plays herself in an alternate universe where she's BFFs with Dazzler played by Blake.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Thanks 1

A 200 million r rated opening changes how studios approach r ratings not unlike how Avengers doing it in 2012 kicked off everyone wanting a cinematic universe tbh. It'd be great but I wanna see numbers closer to release.