kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

1 hour ago, Migs20242 said:

Deadpool and Wolverine will most likely finish 2nd in 2024 US box office run behind Inside Out 2 unless Moana 2 does a miracle.

In either case, Disney wins.

And, to lock in it being a massive hit; Taylor Swift just endorsed it.

Edited by dudalb
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Looks like A cinemascore, so yeah $1B is happening. This is not a repeat of MoM 

Yeah, look like A for now, maintaining this grade even after 1000+ reviews is a good sign Screenshot-20240726-004234-Chrome.jpg

30 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Reminder that Aquaman made $1.148 billion with a 55 on MetaCritc.

56 on MetaCritic will literally have zero affect on this.

Why were people even talking about Metacritic at first place.

Rotten Tomatoes is way bigger platform.

Watched it, and basically i realized that how unfair it was for this movie to be compared with likes of Dr Strange 2 or Flash.

This movie has a core ingredient which Dr Strange lacked, and bt the looks of it, even Flash didn't.

Entertainment

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rebel3000 said:

Still at 97% verified audience score with 2500+ reviews. Definitely getting an A Cinemascore

Oh it IS gonna Make a Billy and 500m dom 

It IS locked to pass passion of christ

I will revise my predictions for this after having seen it. I think it now has a good chance to cross the billion mark. It's arguably more of a love letter to comic book fans than Endgame and No Way Home. It also pokes fun at Hollywood while simultaneously embracing it. It's not perfect, though. I felt some of the gags didn't work, but most of the ones that didn't land were not integral to the plot (Peggy being the main culprit). There was one cameo that damn near stole the show from both Wolverine and Deadpool near the beginning of the second act. It was essentially a cameo within a cameo. I almost died laughing when he delivered the trademark quote, and what happened right after that.

It's another good Deadpool film that wraps everything up in a nice bow. I don't see too many fans being disappointed with this.

57 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

It’s getting to $200M. I’ve been looking at Friday and Saturday numbers and they are absurdly good. Probably spillover from all the preview sellouts in Florida 

A Deadpool movie opening higher than an Avengers movie