Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

41 minutes ago, water said:

what star wars movies has everyone seen in theaters? i'm 21 and for me it's only been rots and tfa (and ro as of 2 days from now)

All of them, when originally released, except special editions for TESB & ROTJ. Edit: I also didn't see the Clone Wars theatrical release.

I was 11 in May of 1977.

There are two things I wish every human could experience as they happened: the Apollo Moon landings and 1977 Star Wars.

Edited by Xinau
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

I want to be real here guys. Those OS starts aren't even good. Now some of you are saying spin off & internationally weak already? TFA OS even underperformed for many of us in predictions...

This ain't about cannastop's new club. Just about Baumer's. RotW is secondary.

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

Some huge drops globally when the franchise should be growing, there is no other way to spin it man sorry. UK numbers look meh.

Given the fact that the only comp was arguably the most anticipated movie ever, it still seems a bit early to make broad pronouncements about its performance.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Some huge drops globally when the franchise should be holding better, there is no other way to spin it man sorry. UK numbers look meh.

I'm concerned about 451M domestic, we'll worry about OS later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GiantCALBears said:

I don't want to hear now from the same people who were saying it IS a SW MOVIE to now go back on that in your analysis using "spin off" if it underperforms expectations. Well it still made Disney a lot of $ isn't really an excuse for having your opinion be off. 

Whose expectations? We have a pretty wide range, even here.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, water said:

what star wars movies has everyone seen in theaters? i'm 21 and for me it's only been rots and tfa (and ro as of 2 days from now)

All of them, including the re-releases. I was ancient when Tele was but a wee sapling.

Well, ok, not the animated ones.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 3