Mockingjay Raphael

Horror 2017

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

ACFTW is bad, but it at least was beautiful to look at, Rings and Amityville were not only awful, but also a pain to the eyes.

A Cure For Wellness trumps them with its horrendous 2.5 hour running time. I should’ve walked out. 

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I didn’t like Gerald’s Game. The beginning and end were ok but that middle section I nearly fell asleep. 

I can see that complaint.  I liked it but I can definitely see how it wouldn't work for everyone.

I watched The Babysitter today and I have to say that it is way better than I expected.

It’s a fun ride, with some nice plot-twist, and a great acting from the kids, the only thing that took my attention away were the big plot holes, the movie would’ve been perfect with a better script since the direction is A+.

'Happy Death Day' Earns 5 Times Its Budget on Opening Weekend

The latest from Blumhouse and Universal is leading the box office this weekend with $26.5 million from 3,149 locations. That puts it far ahead of “Blade Runner 2049,” which is skidding to $15.1 million during its second weekend at 4,058 locations, down 54% from its disappointing opening weekend.

Earlier this year in January, Blumhouse’s “Split” opened to a monster $40 million in January, and went on to earn $278.3 million worldwide. Then, the next month, “Get Out” was a smash hit as well with a $33.4 million opening and $253.1 million in global grosses by the end of its run. The production house is also responsible for the hugely profitable “Purge” and “Paranormal Activity” franchises.

“It” remains in the top five this weekend, as horror continues to dominate the box office. In its sixth weekend, the Warner Bros. and New Line release is grossing $6 million from 3,176 spots.

https://www.google.com.br/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/10/15/happy-death-day-box-office

1 hour ago, Boxofficerules said:

Tragedy Girls is getting a limited release this weekend and you should definitely try to see it if possible, one of the best movies this year. Easily deserves a wide release more than most this weekends new releases, fuck Madea and that God damn Snowman! 

I think this looks interesting! No word on a Uk release though.