grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

29 minutes ago, Jeight said:

Funny thing is, i dont hate the movie. It is ok. But saying that the audiebce loved aquaman is like saying audiences loved Venom or Age of extinction since China contributed a heavy percentage of the bo in every case and in every case the reviews and audience scores were middling at best

Aquaman made a lot more domestically than either of those movies. 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Not to mention Venom 2 did more or less the same as the original barring China even increasing in some areas.

7 hours ago, Jeight said:

Audiences didn't love aquaman and the second one will have a far more tepid response 

Also avengers is by far the most influential cbm of the past decade. Its what started the mania of every studio trying to create a shared universe 

Audience hate watched Aquaman to becoming the highest grossing DC film of all time. Got it :)

4 hours ago, Jeight said:

Funny thing is, i dont hate the movie. It is ok. But saying that the audiebce loved aquaman is like saying audiences loved Venom or Age of extinction since China contributed a heavy percentage of the bo in every case and in every case the reviews and audience scores were middling at best

Bro your account is nothing but bringing up dc whenever someone criticises marvel, the dick-riding crazy 😅

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

And? Its reviews and audience scores are objectively mixed. At least way more mixed than other movies that some of you try to pass as "mixed or divisive"....

It has a 2.9 at letterboxd with 400000 votes. Thats a big enough sample to guage the reception from people

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeight said:

Let me ask you a simple question. Do you think iron man 3 is controversial or had "mixed reception"?

I think Iron Man 3 had mixed reception from the GA even though for me it's top 3 MCU, as did The Dark World, Multiverse of Madness, and Love and Thunder.

3 hours ago, Jeight said:

And? Its reviews and audience scores are objectively mixed. At least way more mixed than other movies that some of you try to pass as "mixed or divisive"....

It has a 2.9 at letterboxd with 400000 votes. Thats a big enough sample to guage the reception from people

Bro...you said box office didn't mattered because of China, but also doing a shit ton of money in US also doesn't matter? Then what does? lmao

Also, if you want to go that way, Aquaman have an A- on Cinemascore