kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

7 hours ago, Jeight said:

Thats not even close to truth.

Also, i laugh at the "iw was messy" revisionist history. It has almost the exact same reviews as The Batman and fad better audience scores.

IW with The DK is The better cinecomic ever made so 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, Jeight said:

Many?  A 85% with a 7.6 average doesn't indicate many.  A few,  maybe.  Certainly not many. 

You realize people can think a movie is messy and still liked a lot right? Being messy is not even a problem in some cases.

I think IW is messy and i rated 5/5 because of the overall experience lol

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, Jeight said:

Many?  A 85% with a 7.6 average doesn't indicate many.  A few,  maybe.  Certainly not many. 

You're implying every critic who thought it was messy automatically didn't like the movie, that's not how this works.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Lucas said:

You're implying every critic who thought it was messy automatically didn't like the movie, that's not how this works.

The high average,  higher than most cbms indicates that not many found it messy. And yes, I have read most it's reviews. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jeight said:

The high average,  higher than most cbms indicates that not many found it messy. And yes, I have read most it's reviews. 

Why lie?

IW's RT average is 7.6 which is lower than Iron Man (7.7), Civil War (7.7), Homecoming (7.7), Guardians 1 (7.8), NWH (7.9), The Avengers (8.1), Endgame (8.2), Black Panther (8.3), Logan (8.0), Spiderverse (8.8), Spiderman 2 (8.3)

Also, enough to FFH (7.4), ShangChi (7.5) and identical to Spiderman 1 (7.6), Ragnarok (7.6) and Winter Soldier (7.6).

In terms of DC, Wonder Woman is 7.7, TDKR is 8.0, TDK is 8.6, Batman Begins is 7.7, The Batman is 7.6. 

You clearly did not read most reviews. 

2 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Why lie?

IW's RT average is 7.6 which is lower than Iron Man (7.7), Civil War (7.7), Homecoming (7.7), Guardians 1 (7.8), NWH (7.9), The Avengers (8.1), Endgame (8.2), Black Panther (8.3), Logan (8.0), Spiderverse (8.8), Spiderman 2 (8.3)

Also, enough to FFH (7.4), ShangChi (7.5) and identical to Spiderman 1 (7.6), Ragnarok (7.6) and Winter Soldier (7.6).

In terms of DC, Wonder Woman is 7.7, TDKR is 8.0, TDK is 8.6, Batman Begins is 7.7, The Batman is 7.6. 

You clearly did not read most reviews. 

Did you even read my comment? I said most cbms? Do you know how many cbms have been released? You listed 20 and there have been over 80 released so where is my comment wrong?

You are the one who doesnt do the reading. Only 8/27 mcu movies have better average and only 6/32 dc films have better so the stats you posted did NOT work at your favor

• Like 3