CJohn

The Oscars 2017 on ABC | 89th Academy Awards | Discuss It Live Here | Super Sale to Honor the Steve Harvey moment! (p124)

20 minutes ago, baumer said:

Going to watch Near Dark tonight. And in honour of Bill im going to have a shot of whatever donkey piss is being shoved down these cocksuckers throats.

My favorite Paxton performance is from Weird Science.

There has never been a more lovable dickhead in history of cinema. 

And that laugh! :rofl:

first time i watched the oscars was the first time jon stewart hosted (the infamous crash year). thought he did a good job of keeping it quick and fun but also poking fun at how ridiculous the whole thing is. would like to see him do it again now that he's not busy.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

first time i watched the oscars was the first time jon stewart hosted (the infamous crash year). thought he did a good job of keeping it quick and fun but also poking fun at how ridiculous the whole thing is. would like to see him do it again now that he's not busy.

Au contraire, he's working on an animated political comedy for HBO.

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

Put how an Oscar host did in the pile of what most people don't remember about  the Oscars

thank you for reminding us like 8 times in this thread that you don't care. congrats? it would've been pretty weird for me to keep popping up in the superbowl thread and be all "guys, i just wanna let you know that i don't care about the superbowl" ok great?

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Didn't he also invite the winners from Once back on stage when the orchestra had played them off before they completed their speech? I pity the winners of the non "Main" categories, they will probably get 1 minute before the Orchestra plays them off, hopefully we don't get a repeat of the Orchestra swelling when a winner talks about her son's suicide. That was definitely cringeworthy, even they realized it and suddenly stopped.

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

thank you for reminding us like 8 times in this thread that you don't care. congrats? it would've been pretty weird for me to keep popping up in the superbowl thread and be all "guys, i just wanna let you know that i don't care about the superbowl" ok?

This. It's not like me when football is flooding the CCT.

• Like 1