Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

5 minutes ago, MrMarosa said:

Why do I keep seeing people taunting you for being old? Are you a decrepit old man or is that some in-joke?

Both? Neither? :lol: 

But yes, it's a long-running joke that I'm cranky and old. (And yes, I'm older than almost everyone here).

• Like 3

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Fuck you, it's a small and I've only had crackers today :kitschjob:

i figured it was a small. i've been to the americas i know the portion sizes are RIDICULOUS. the small portion of fries at mcdonalds there is like our medium and the medium is bigger than our large.

• Like 1

Warner Bros./Legendary’s Kong: Skull Island is looking at -54% second weekend at this point in time with $28M off an $8M Friday and a 10-day running cume of $109.3M. 20th Century Fox’s Logan set to do $5M today and an estimated $17.5M for its third weekend, also down 54% for a running total by Sunday of $184M, easily eclipsing X-Men Origins: Wolverine ($179.88) as the highest grossing title in the Marvel mutant spinoff trilogy. Universal/Blumhouse’s Get Out is on course for $14M in its fourth weekend, -32%, and a running cume of $134M. BH Tilt/Orion’s The Belko Experiment is powering past its $3M-$4M with an estimated $5M three-day.

• Like 5

omg lol I'm seeing BATB with my friend and my sister and my super religious aunt I kid you not told me that we shouldn't see it because it has negative things about Christianity in it. lol 

I really think that gay controversy did hurt the movie because my aunt doesn't even pay attention to facebook and twitter and she knew about it lmao 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

Both? Neither? :lol: 

But yes, it's a long-running joke that I'm cranky and old. (And yes, I'm older than almost everyone here).

LOL!! No wonder your posts and overall commentary about dilma tend to be more balanced. :)

• Like 1

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

While Han does a leg reveal, I'm gonna slowly inch forward and do a cat reveal:

urTGaxh.jpg

Surprised you didn't put in a spoiler tag and changed "cat reveal" to "pussy reveal" :ph34r:

• Like 1

Crackers and junior mints and popcorn?

:wintf: 

#SpringBreak
can i start a new predictions thread? how many minutes into the movie will wrathofhan contract diabetes? 

Do it and I'll share results in 2-3 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#SpringBreak
can i start a new predictions thread? how many minutes into the movie will wrathofhan contract diabetes? 

#SpringBreak