Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's a shame jack nevada doesn't post much anymore. he's really a premium shitposter. don't tell anyone i said this but he probably makes me laugh more than any other user does.

Quoted for posterity. 

I hope he didn't die eating some contaminated tofu. 

• Like 4

Just now, TelemAAchos said:

10pm is a late showing? :thinking: 

The disadvantage of living in a small town is that there isn't much financial benefit to keep the theater open late. It only stays open/starts showings past 8:30 PM on weekends and busy seasons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's a shame jack nevada doesn't post much anymore. he's really a premium shitposter. don't tell anyone i said this but he probably makes me laugh more than any other user does.

Jack's vernacular is legit my favorite thing ever. He just throws ass and shit in the most random places. Must say I'm trying to adopt it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

That's why she's with her stepmother. 

I honestly thought he was out in a trip or something lmao but you are right. The whole movie is Lily James getting trashed by Cate Blanchett. It is like watching Negan bullying Rick lmao.

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

NO WAIT I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST HAIL DISNEY PRAY TO BOB IGER.

RESCIND YOUR POWER RANGERS STAN AND SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT

GOING TWICE

2090hn5.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Noctis said:

X2 was so average to me. Logan is very different and that final minute was perfection but the X-Men series in general was not engrossing so I never felt connected to the characters much.

Jennifer Lawrence is woefully miscast as Mystique and the only reason why that character is pushed to the forefront of DOFP is because of the actress playing her.  She looks like a kid in playing makeup, Mystique in X1 and X2 was ominous and creepy and had some of the best scenes.   X2 is an elegant and ambitious movie, especially for its time when the SH renaissance was still in its infancy.  DOFP is an above average summer movie to me.  Its certainly way better than The Avengers movie though.