WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

2 minutes ago, drdungbeetle said:

Boss babby is a bad movie because it doesn't explain how is babby formed also it has the voice of the man who is Trump but not in it. They should've used a good actor like Rob Schneider instead.

Didn't we toss into the fires of Mordor though?

Just now, YourMother said:

Captain Underpants may be their next hit.

I hope

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Still trying to wrap my head around these Boss Baby numbers

Again time to educate the young Ethan (even though he's older than me).

Kid appealing Dreamworks trailers equal big cash.

• Like 1

Power Rangers stands at $97 million WW now.  Its OS numbers this weekend aren't that bad considering it didn't open anywhere significant.  It opens in several big markets next week including France and Italy.  Next weekend will be the one to watch for its OS numbers since it sees its biggest markets to date.  Of course then we have South Korea and China at the end of the month.  

Just now, franfar said:

It'll do fine, but there hasn't been enough marketing and there's lots of competition. 90-100m DOM

True, but at lot of people here thought BB, Trolls, and Home would barely do $100M.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Add me the list of people hoping Captain Underpants does well. #nostalgia

Same. I want a sequel with Wedgie Woman or the Bionic Booger Boy.

• Like 3

Just now, franfar said:

It'll do fine, but there hasn't been enough marketing and there's lots of competition. 90-100m DOM

I think Captain Underpants will do $30-35m OW which would be okay considering this is being made at a lower cost compared to past DWA film.

• Like 1

Just now, franfar said:

My page is having a seizure again. Although it's not as intense as previous ones.

I think it's the Twitter link that Gokira2012 posted, closing the quoted post stops the seizure....

• Like 1