Valonqar

Star Wars Celebration Orlando Live Stream Party! Thu&Fri!

Just now, Morieris said:

Okay so....there was no announcement? Was John Williams supposed to be the surprise?

That's what I'm wondering. I thought we'd be getting some big news.

1 minute ago, Morieris said:

Okay so....there was no announcement? Was John Williams supposed to be the surprise?

yeah it jsut seemed to have ended and then loop around to him again.  It's like the stream never ended  

I guess him and the Carrie Fisher tribute were the big things so far for today to start off Celebration

2 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I guess so. EW is hyping that TLJ fans should stay up til midnight but I'm not gonna fall for it. Whatever happens overnight will be posted so I can wait for morning.

@JB33 They never said it would be a big news, just that the panel shouldn't be missed. It's fans who started to speculate there could be new movies announcement. Which makes sense cause where would you announce new movies but at the Anniversary panel? Oh, well, maybe tomorrow at TLJ one? Please, God, don't let the stream suck!

Edited by Valonqar

5 minutes ago, 75live said:

I'm going back to see the daughter's speech

dammit even the playback skipped her entire talking!!!

NO!  :bash: That was the best part. 

OK, does anyone know if there's any alternative to this stream for tomorrow or we are going to lose our minds if freezing continues?

5 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Bookmark this link, it's the international stream (instead of USA)

I could watch the end without any interruptions. If tomorrow's stream sucks or dies, open this one and try !

thank you for this :D 

2 hours ago, 75live said:

I hope you did the early ticket pickup thing yesterday.  They had it the last 2 times I went so hopefully they still do.  It saves you time once you finally get into the convention center

I got it through the mail.

But yeah that line wrapped around the convention center almost twice.  Ridiculous :lol:

Cant imagine Friday and Saturday.  But tomorrow I'm setting my alarm for 4:30AM to try at least get into the Overflow Stages for the TLJ panel.  

Going into see Bikly Dee now.  One of the few available then into Rogue One music.

Just now, wileECoyote said:

I got it through the mail.

But yeah that line wrapped around the convention center almost twice.  Ridiculous :lol:

Cant imagine Friday and Saturday.  But tomorrow I'm setting my alarm for 4:30AM to try at least get into the Overflow Stages for the TLJ panel.  

Going into see Bikly Dee now.  One of the few available then into Rogue One music.

Yeah I did too.  But some people get the autograph tickets there which I had to do once for some reason. I think a couple weren't by mail.  

I met Billy Dee before and got an autograph and a photo with him.  He was pretty cool  

Have fun at the all panels you get to see :)  

Keep us updated when you can.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Bookmark this link, it's the international stream (instead of USA)

I could watch the end without any interruptions. If tomorrow's stream sucks or dies, open this one and try !

THANK YOU! Bookmarked in the first post so that we don't lose it! 

First day ending in shopping at Celebration Store.  Overall good day.  

The bad:

Shocked at the morning line.

Cell data overwhelmed because everyone in line was trying to catch the Anniversary panel.

Lines lines lines

The good:

Meeting other Star Wars fans makes up for all the above.

Billie Dee panel was fun.  

Rogue One music panel was damn informative.  Great discussion.

So much cosplay.  

I'm not very encouraged about TLJ panel from what I discussed with people who actually got into the 40 year celebration.  However they all claim, for themselves, staying overnight was worth it.  But I'm slightly optimistic because some who went said that they think the Mark Hammil tribute could compete.  Who knows..  I'm going to take a look at the overnight queue and make up my mind later tonight.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wileECoyote said:

First day ending in shopping at Celebration Store.  Overall good day.  

The bad:

Shocked at the morning line.

Cell data overwhelmed because everyone in line was trying to catch the Anniversary panel.

Lines lines lines

The good:

Meeting other Star Wars fans makes up for all the above.

Billie Dee panel was fun.  

Rogue One music panel was damn informative.  Great discussion.

So much cosplay.  

I'm not very encouraged about TLJ panel from what I discussed with people who actually got into the 40 year celebration.  However they all claim, for themselves, staying overnight was worth it.  But I'm slightly optimistic because some who went said that they think the Mark Hammil tribute could compete.  Who knows..  I'm going to take a look at the overnight queue and make up my mind later tonight.

get in TLJ panel. We had serious streaming problems today. Just be there or do they show everything on big screens outside of the hall? Cause streaming is seriously compromised.

31 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

get in TLJ panel. We had serious streaming problems today. Just be there or do they show everything on big screens outside of the hall? Cause streaming is seriously compromised.

Yeah I've decided to give it a shot in the morning.  Someone from Information said that there were people who came in the early morning that got into the overflow stages.  And with two popular panels competing I may have a chance.  I guess I'll ask again when I get there at  5.  :jeb!:

OK, guys TRAILER IS CONFIRMED BY RIAN JOHNSON! Apparently, he greeted the people in TLJ queue and said there would be the trailer! I can't confirm but that's the story all over the Internet!

@Daxtreme Your link is unavailable now! Is there any other? I don't know what happened. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

OK, guys TRAILER IS CONFIRMED BY RIAN JOHNSON! Apparently, he greeted the people in TLJ queue and said there would be the trailer! I can't confirm but that's the story all over the Internet!

@Daxtreme Your link is unavailable now! Is there any other? I don't know what happened.