Dawn will have even more stories about the crazy people at her job now.

Nice to see Betty back in form, both with the blonde hair and the passive-aggressive insults to Sally, Don and Megan. Henry is a saint for putting up with her. 

Never ever want to see a flashback to Don's childhood again. We get it, it was grim, move on.

I would have loved seeing Joan's reaction to the office mayhem and Overeager Bob hopped up on speed.

The only thing I hated so far this season was the fifty shades of Don Draper episode. Jesus was that horrible.

I'm glad Sylvia walked away from it after being humiliated. I like the character and the actress, but that story was quickly ruined so I hope we don't see her again.

Betty gave Don the Don Draper treatment, I love it. Henry is a little freaky, getting turned on by other men hitting on her.

Why in the world does Peggy have a bayonet laying around the house?

Does Megan really have no one else to confide in besides the co-star married to her boss who already tried to get her into swinging? That's who she invites to the house for drinks when her husband is not home and it's just the two of them? What an idiot and good luck holding onto the soap job.

Bob is a little too slick, maybe a serial killer, but he was looking good in those shorts. Joan is liking his cup of coffee!

Lol it just shows how cynical modern media has made us when we assume a seemingly decent guy like Bob has to be a terrible person.. Its this new logic that no one acts out of kindness without a personal benefit. 

Not saying Bob is a saint but an interesting observation. 

Betty gave Don the Don Draper treatment, I love it. Henry is a little freaky, getting turned on by other men hitting on her.

Why in the world does Peggy have a bayonet laying around the house?

Does Megan really have no one else to confide in besides the co-star married to her boss who already tried to get her into swinging? That's who she invites to the house for drinks when her husband is not home and it's just the two of them? What an idiot and good luck holding onto the soap job.

Bob is a little too slick, maybe a serial killer, but he was looking good in those shorts. Joan is liking his cup of coffee!

About Peggy, New York was turning into a crime infested slum for the next 20 years during that time. 

It wasn't that Peggy had armed herself in the house, that made total sense given everything that happened, but that she improvised a bayonet, basically. If she'd just had some sort of regular knife or bat that would have seemed a lot more normal.

Around the web it's been noted that Bob mentioned his father's death during the premiere, but now he's telling Pete that this nurse brought his father back to total health. Now maybe the nurse saved his dad and then the dad got hit by a bus one day, but we're being presented an inconsistency and most likely it's deliberate. Ken is the "decent guy" of MM (now, he was kind of immature and frat boy-ish in the first season), but with Bob, something is up. He's gathered information about the most vulnerable people at the office and also subtly, under the guise of being nice and helpful, let Pete know that Joan can't be trusted to keep a confidance. Now he also knows that Roger drops by Joan's apartment sometimes and I wouldn't be surprised if Bob figures out that Roger is Kevin's natural father before long.

Good episode. Finally, the Don/Sylvia storyline went somewhere! I was worried Sally was going to hook up with the son or something even though he's way too old for her (and at least it wasn't the return of creepy Glen?).

Peggy acquiring the first cat of many, I suspect.

Bob has talked to Pete alone for like, ten minutes? What was he thinking trying to hit on him, in 1968? He really should have known there was no way that was going to go well.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica