Both this and the most recent episode of GoT were incredible. Why can't TV be this good every night of the year? :lol:Hopefully we'll still see a lot of Peggy after she's left the agency, maybe they'll try and bring her back somehow. Oh, and damn, can't watch this one without feeling really bad for Joan. Hendricks was amazing in this episode.

This is probably the best episode EVER.

Too bad I had the nerve to watch it on Monday because like almost every person in the modern world I was not watching TV on Sunday night and FUCKING JEFF WELLS spoiled the entire episode for me. That fuck!

Here is the open line of a blog post and tweet (w/ link to blog) he posted yesterday morning:

Peggy leaving agency, Joan sleeping with fat creep and becoming a partner, etc. It hurts to miss

Mad Men as it happens fresh.

:rant: :rant:

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

^^^ I saw that. Fortunately I'd already seen the episode. Leave it to JW to be a douchebag.

I'm so pissed at him, and so are most people on the comments of that post too. He usually goes out of his way to spoil movies but since it's a review, I guess "read at your own risk"... but this is one took it too far. No warning, nothing. Right on my Twitter feed like that. He purposely did that to be a dick. And even though the episode was amazing, it completely took the wind out of it knowing both of those bombshells. That should've been something I discovered in real time..

Gee, first Peggy quits and now this? It feels like they're dumping all my favorites. Oh well, great episode. This is probably the best season of the show yet! Hope they stick the landing with the season finale next week.

http://jalopnik.com/5915516/how-it-feels-to-watch-mad-men-total-your-car-company

Jaguar USA@JaguarUSA

Well, at least it didn't happen in the #EType. #MadMen #MadJag

Jaguar USA@JaguarUSA

Loved the pitch, didn't love the process. We applaud Peggy leaving SCDP. #MadMen #MadJag

At least the Jaguar guys have a sense of humour about being portrayed as complete assholes who make shitty cars.

Geez, that was brutal. Although I really laughed hard at the Lane/Jaguar scene -- that was so cleverly set up (over several episodes, even!). This show has the blackest humor sometimes.

I loved that. The irony is so blatant and in your face but such a twistedly satisfying moment. Another amazing episode. This has got to be the best season yet.They just need to retire Creepy Glen though. That guy makes me very uncomfortable.