Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

2 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

Someone thought this looked good enough to publish... 

I mean...

It's not the worst EW photo to come around. And far from it.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Competition for JL... Thor 3, Coco, Last Jedi and...

orient.branagh.jpg

I mean Branagh is a fine actor/director but really his mustache game doesn't match up to the master @aabattery

style-blogs-the-gq-eye-russell-mustache.

• Like 7

Not really convinced Thor 3 is gonna breakout, but that JL thread is gonna be a disaster if it does... It probably will be anyways.

I'm pleasantly surprised how well this thread turned out (probably helps to have a very-well liked movie doing well). One of the better big weekend threads in awhile.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

Not really convinced Thor 3 is gonna breakout, but that JL thread is gonna be a disaster if it does... It probably will be anyways.

I'm pleasantly surprised how well this thread turned out (probably helps to have a very-well liked movie doing well). One of the better big weekend threads in awhile.

It's a nice change of pace since the last couple weekends have been... subpar, to say the least.

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Yeah even if reception was MOS esque I'm sure the thread would be more negative. Mostly due to MOS comparisons and which one was better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

This one is especially good because he is not is the movie as I far as I remember.

Nothing substantial. Haven't seen the movie in a while but I'm sure it was less than 5 minutes. Guess they were going for that Doctor Who money.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

he kills john connor at the start! and he pops up again as CGI at the end.

I remember him popping up as CGI, but not the killing John Connor at the start thing. In a physical way, that is the only time he shows up, right?

Just now, CJohn said:

I remember him popping up as CGI, but not the killing John Connor at the start thing. In a physical way, that is the only time he shows up, right?

He also shows up when they explain what happened to John.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

He also shows up when they explain what happened to John.

Yeah, I have deleted most of Genisys from my mind.

• Like 1