This Means War

15 members have voted

1. 1. Grade This Means War

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I found it completely unbelievable that two hot young guys would fight over Reece Witherspoon - especially when her character is so generic and boring. I also found it unbelievable that any woman would choose Chris Pine's douche character over Tom Hardy's nice guy character??!!!??

Despite that I quite enjoyed the film I would give it 6/10, but upping it to 7/10 cause Tom Hardy was delicious and sexy all the way through it.

B

Yes Tom Hardy made this movie and he is hotter than pine.

Tom Hardy is great but even he couldn't save this turd. He was terrible in the movie, just like everyone else.If you wanna see a great Tom Hardy supporting role, check out the film of my avatar- ROCK'N'ROLLA. He's "Handsome Bob" and he's awesome. That's what made me a fan of Tom Hardy. Followed, of course, by the outstanding BRONSON.

I can't believe this has such good ratings here. This is a C movie and nothing more.

I wasn't expecting much from it, but it somehow had me in hysterics in parts. What would've made it better, for me anyway, is if they just ditched the action thing altogether and just made it a romantic comedy.
  • Like 1

the charisma/chemistry of the three main actors and the laughs provided by those excellent actors really compensates the silly script, the bad editing and even the bad action scenes. 6/10 B-

Edited by Goffe

I wasn't expecting much from it, but it somehow had me in hysterics in parts. What would've made it better, for me anyway, is if they just ditched the action thing altogether and just made it a romantic comedy.

this, the whole "the bad guy comes after the good guys and kidnap the girlfriend" thing is just flat boring

I found it completely unbelievable that two hot young guys would fight over Reece Witherspoon - especially when her character is so generic and boring. I also found it unbelievable that any woman would choose Chris Pine's douche character over Tom Hardy's nice guy character??!!!??Despite that I quite enjoyed the film I would give it 6/10, but upping it to 7/10 cause Tom Hardy was delicious and sexy all the way through it.B

It's not about qualities that Hardy had over Pine, is all about love. The woman was more connected with FDR because generally women tend to be in love with douches not guys who treat a girl well, it's reality.