YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I just did some math.  iJack's most recent page of posts has 1,234 words.  He has 543 pages of posts.  Taking this, we can infer that iJack has typed 670,062 words on this site.

Convert them into manuscript format and you're looking at around 250-300 words per page. Which means ....

.... something like 2230 pages or so. 

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

LMAO THIS HAS TO BE A TYPO BY MOJO

47 Meters Down
Horror Thriller
Entertainment Studios 3,500

My theater is promoting it like it's some huge blockbuster. There's a standee in the lobby and a huge one in the hallway. I didn't even know people cared enough for there to be standees. Guess they're going for that Mandy Moore This Is Us money.

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Convert them into manuscript format and you're looking at around 250-300 words per page. Which means ....

.... something like 2230 pages or so. 

And mods are forced to read all of it. :rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

My theater is promoting it like it's some huge blockbuster. There's a standee in the lobby and a huge one in the hallway. I didn't even know people cared enough for there to be standees. Guess they're going for that Mandy Moore This Is Us money.

Yeah, I noticed the giant standee at one of the theaters I go to. Seriously, HOW is this getting 3,500 theaters? It's going to be in for a legendary PTA next weekend and a legendary TC drop in 3 weeks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

My pitch...

A reality show where celebs troll fanboys online.

Season One closes revealing that Ethan is actually Tom Cruise and BKB is Bernie Sanders.

I always dedicate myself to the mission

• Like 2

Lionsgate and Sony should be ashamed they can't get their movies into 3,500 theaters while some bumfuck studio can. 

Actually, most studios should be ashamed.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1