YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

Just now, That One Guy said:

We need Han in there too.  Hell, throw someone like CJohn or Coolio in there just for the hell of it.

ThatOneGuy can be the cringey friend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

"I don't even care about what you have to say. I'm ignoring you anyway. Haha" ijack declared to ethan in the middle of his third 2 hour rant that day.

He'll also say something about his age. iJack is a wise and well-traveled elder, while Ethan is idiot kid.

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

You're overestimating BHM as a selling point. Just being a great movie helps.

This too. But BHM is also a perk.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, franfar said:

I can see a much higher OW of like, 120m. And there doesn't seem to be as much competition in Feb. 2018 as there is now.

I personally see it around Suicide Squad and Deadpool's 3 day OW. If Ragnarok is good I think it being a Marvel movie, BHM, and being the final film before Infinity War will play in its favor. 

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chaz said:

What's everyone watching tonight? I picked up Grease 2 on Netflix. My first time watching since I was a kid. 

What an absolute pile of shit.

I'm currently watching Mad Max:Fury Road

After that I'll hop on my PS4 and play either Rocket League or GTA5. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

#TheMummy on track for about $12M opening day FRI incl THU pre-shows. Wknd heading to about $31M. Well below all #Mummy pics of 1999-2008.

#WonderWoman not letting go of #1 spot. On track for $15M FRI & wknd may fly to around $51M. 2nd wknd drop will be in sturdy 50% area

Both from Gitesh. 

Hope that figure will go up as the west coast kicks in..... screw the NBA game, it's not eve a game.

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

He'll also say something about his age. iJack is a wise and well-traveled elder, while Ethan is idiot kid.

"Haha, you can't lecture me on cooking. I have a cousin that owns a chain of five star restaurants in Estonia. he told me I was an excellent cook."

"You can't tell me I haven't cleaned the toilets. I used to live in a toilet. I know how clean a toilet is supposed to be"

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

I personally see it around Suicide Squad and Deadpool OW. If Ragnarok is good I think it being a Marvel movie, BHM, and being the final film before Infinity War will play in its favor. 

I hope so; a great marketing campaign like those two movies could do the trick

1 minute ago, franfar said:

I hope so; a great marketing campaign like those two movies could do the trick

Thinking;

$110M OW/$130M 4 Day/$335M domestic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'm pretty sure that if you combine all of iJack's posts together and compile it into one book, it could accidentally hit a satellite out of orbit.

Vol 1 - "On Raimi"

Vol 2 - "On Singer"

Vol 3 - "On Snyder"

Vol 4 - "On Whedon and the Glory of the Light"

Vol 5 (and Appendices) - "The Problem with Fandom"

• Like 3