Noctis

Pan Am (incredible)

• Community Manager

Wow, this was an unexpectedly fantastic show. I cannot for the life of me understand its shocking drop in viewers when it's been received well.I'll be so devastated if this doesn't have a second season.

Prepare to be devastated. This week's episode is essentially the series finale. There's no way this series comes back with such low ratings.

ABC really needs to learn how to market a new drama. They open strong and then put the show on hiatus after a few episodes. Interest is going to die down to nothing eventually, and the show is going to get cancelled. They did it with FlashForward and now with this. Someone needs to get fired for poor decisions.

• Community Manager

ABC really needs to learn how to market a new drama. They open strong and then put the show on hiatus after a few episodes. Interest is going to die down to nothing eventually, and the show is going to get cancelled. They did it with FlashForward and now with this. Someone needs to get fired for poor decisions.

That was not the problem with Pan Am. The ratings dropped way before the hiatus started. That's because people flat out didn't like it. By the time it went on it's first hiatus, the eighth episode, the series had fallen to a 1.8 rating which is cancellation area.And anyways, it's not just ABC who does this. It's all the networks. And your hiatus theory would be better except Once Upon a Time is still a big hit and Revenge has been doing decently. They go on hiatus so often because there's more weeks in a season than episode orders due to the cost of episodes, special events like the Oscars, football, and other sports.

But seriously, does it get better? Because so far all I've seen is an international soap opera cheesefest with Christina Ricci being the only decent actor in the whole thing.

Not really. It has had a couple of good storylines,

• Community Manager

And the show is over. Hope you liked the finale Noctis.It was an okay finale, but I'd be more interested to see a Kate Cameron spy series spin-off, with some Colette looking for her brother thrown in as well.

• Community Manager

It's done? No chance whatsoever of it having a second season?

Nope.

It managed to get 3.88m viewers for the finale.

Last week amongst the hit ABC series:Desperate Housewives: 7.55 million viewers (and this show is ending for a reason)Once Upon a Time: 9.71 millionCastle: 8.86 millionThe Bachelor: 8.09 millionLast Man Standing: 7.64 millionRevenge: 7.69 millionThe Middle: 8.04 millionModern Family: 11.23 millionGrey's Anatomy: 8.31 millionPrivate Practice: 7.08 millionDo you really think ABC is going to be happy with a little less than 4 million?

It's done? No chance whatsoever of it having a second season?

I think it's done. For the record, I was a fan, but I definitely liked Once Upon a Time & Revenge better. :P ABC has moved on...right now they're really hyping that new series with Ashley Judd, called Missing. Saw a promo during the Academy Awards. I believe the storyline (former agent looking for her missing son) might get more viewers.