Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

The WW take is great given its not released in big markets like China,Germany,France etc.

I feel like estimates will rise.

Either way it seems to be heading at +800m at least.

This is the most impressive result yet for a DCEU movie both critically and commercially. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

since you are curious why don't you find yourself? Being a mod, I am sure you will find it sooner. Start in all the TF threads. Same with alien covenant. Now, ofcourse, if I am wrong about a movie either critically and boxoffice then I admit it. But obviously you folks don't notice that because you choose not to. I had opened a club here in which i said AC will gross WAY below Split and Get Out and even have lower opening weekend than those but some idiot closed it down because it hurt him to the core as to how dare I make such a prediction. A few threads of mine have been closed in recent times which is kinda shitty of you mods to do so but whatever.

1. Threads are not closed for personal reasons and if you think they are, that says more about you than it does us. Likely there was overlap between your club and another pre-existing one. 

2. You had a KONG under Get Out and Split club (this is the closest I could find).

3. Yes, you were saying AC would underperform well before it came out. 

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

1. Threads are not closed for personal reasons and if you think they are, that says more about you than it does us. Likely there was overlap between your club and another pre-existing one. 

2. You had a KONG under Get Out and Split club (this is the closest I could find).

3. Yes, you were saying AC would underperform well before it came out. 

If you had told me about this club before the year started I would laughed my ass off. 

But alas here we are. 

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I should post a recent picture in the faces thread one of these days. Don't think I've done one since freshman year. 

I'll post it for you. This is Ethan in his hotel room guys: 

latest?cb=20150323090117

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

The WW take is great given its not released in big markets like China,Germany,France etc.

I feel like estimates will rise.

Either way it seems to be heading at +800m at least.

It released in China a month ago and also already released in France and Germany 

5 hours ago, Jonwo said:

Hybrids haven't really made a dent recently . its opening on the same day as Fifty Shades and Maze Runner as well

I'm predicting around 70m for Peter Rabbit. I don't think it has as shot at 100m anyway. 

• Like 1

Just now, John Marston said:

It released in China a month ago and also already released in France and Germany 

That poster was talking about DM3's WW numbers. 

But WW and WW are the same thing. 

All this confusion because of WW :ph34r: