cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

11 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I think some of you may like the different worlds I have in store for Phoenix: Rebirth. My new version is a bit inspired more by Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil, Dragon Ball Z as well as some other anime, Guardians of The Galaxy and a wee bit of The Seven Samurai.

Lots of inspiration for other worlds and such. It’ll be a damn visual treat. Don’t worry @Spagspiria Dear Cyborg Evan Hansen is still in this.

What other anime is it inspired by

23 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I think some of you may like the different worlds I have in store for Phoenix: Rebirth. My new version is a bit inspired more by Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil, Dragon Ball Z as well as some other anime, Guardians of The Galaxy and a wee bit of The Seven Samurai.

Lots of inspiration for other worlds and such. It’ll be a damn visual treat. Don’t worry @Spagspiria Dear Cyborg Evan Hansen is still in this.

67xm.gif

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@Rorschach

Hide contents

Seriously though, I am sorry if I have caused any trouble and would be push it back.

It's fine man. It's an idea that's been brewing inside my head for several years (its been influenced by several different projects in regards to story and characters throughout the years that I've mentally lost count at this point). I don't want to make you push back a project that it seems you've gotten a really far go ahead on. The last thing I want is to make it inconvenient for other people. It's my own fault I haven't been able to figure out a good angle to go at it yet. 

Even if I did want to make it, it probably wouldn't come out until Y8 at the earliest. 

Have any of you used a deceased actor in a major role? I am still using Stan Lee as the voice of The Destroyer, the main villain of The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and have always had that plan from the get go, but I just want thoughts from others. Besides one of the two people I’ve seen prereads to said Stan Lee’s role was good.

General question for everyone:

What's the rule on using other superheroes in a franchise film I own? For instance, I own Swamp Thing. If I wanted another hero, say Nightwing, to appear in the film, how does that work? If it's a cameo or short appearance, do I need to own rights to the franchise/character? Just wanted to clarify.