cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

Okay, premature casting call

• I need an actor anywhere from 17-19, he must sing, has a pompous but loveable personality, race don’t matter

• I need another actor age 17-19, he must sing as well, can do both twofaced yet kind hearted, probably Caucasian

• I need another actor age 17-19, he should sing, acts as a hypeman, preferably a bit bulky

• I need an actress age 17-19, kind of the Queen Bee, she must sing

Also can either Abraham Attah or Taliah Webster sing? Phoenix won’t have musical numbers but I can do either 

24 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

• I need an actor anywhere from 17-19, he must sing, has a pompous but loveable personality, race don’t matter

• I need another actor age 17-19, he must sing as well, can do both twofaced yet kind hearted, probably Caucasian

• I need another actor age 17-19, he should sing, acts as a hypeman, preferably a bit bulky

Also can either Abraham Attah or Taliah Webster sing? Phoenix won’t have musical numbers but I can do either 

Auli'i Cravalho (voice of Moana) for the last one.

11 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m considering Cameron Boyce for the second lead but I wonder if the age gap between him and Cravahlo is too much.

One year is too much?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

For the actor roles in question:

• Finn Wolfhard (16) he is the lead singer of an indie band called Calpurnia.
  • Daniel Huttlestone (19); he was the kid in Les Miserables, and he was also the boy in Into The Woods; he can definitely sing
  • Ferdia Walsh-Peelo (19); the lead actor in Sing Street

For the actress role:

• Sabrina Carpenter
  • Bea Miller
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 5:43 PM, Reddroast said:

so im pretty sure i got screwed over when i said i got a job. Oh well gives me some more time to work on my Y5 projects

So an update to this: i am hired but the process is moving very slowly beacause i Have Cerebral Palsy. 

39 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

So an update to this: i am hired but the process is moving very slowly beacause i Have Cerebral Palsy. 

36 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Anyway this whole process is left me feeling drained creatively so i feel it is in my best interest to move LIGHTSPEED to y6. My apologies to you all

We understand! Real life should always come first. We offer you our support!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reddroast said:

Anyway this whole process is left me feeling drained creatively so i feel it is in my best interest to move LIGHTSPEED to y6. My apologies to you all

You going to put something else on the date and use your IMAX reservation?

If not... I wouldn't mind taking it for In the Valley so it's got an extra week before Voltron >.>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reddroast said:

It’s all good. If I had a dime for every project I’ve cancelled/pushed back I’d be a millionaire. Real life always comes first, and I wish you the best of luck on the job hunt.

• Like 1

So, these past few weeks, I have had a non tentpole idea for a film that can be a game changer and a Best Picture winner but it’s so big and potentially controversial I think I may need help with cause I can easily go over my head with it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So, these past few weeks, I have had a non tentpole idea for a film that can be a game changer and a Best Picture winner but it’s so big and potentially controversial I think I may need help with cause I can easily go over my head with it.

Ok, I'm interested