cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So with 11 days left on the clock, how’s writing for everyone going?

I’ve taken a break this week to focus on mid-terms but in terms of content, Bambi is pretty much finished. Just gotta make a few finishing touches to it.

In regards to Fantasia and One Punch Man, I’ll probably have to work through both of them side-by-side in order to complete them on time. Fantasia will probably end up being a lot shorter than I initially imagined mostly due to the fact that going through each of the songs and listening to them repeatedly is kind of a drag to do. I’m aiming to keep One Punch Man fairly short, though we’ll see how that works out.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Hoping to have Voltron finished by Sunday/Monday. A lot of bits are copy-paste from the original draft with the required alterations to fit the new draft so it should be done faster than it would otherwise. TSW2/Scrooge 0.5 will come after that.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

I’m gonna make a casting announcement tomorrow that will make one user love me...and the other hate me.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

14 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

I’m gonna make a casting announcement tomorrow that will make one user love me...and the other hate me.

Better not be you removing a certain someone.

source.gif

• Astonished 1

22 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say that it's a casting announcement for either Jonny, Jonny 2 or Rapsittie Street Kids. 

• Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

17 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say that it's a casting announcement for either Jonny, Jonny 2 or Rapsittie Street Kids. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I've mainly focused on midterms, but next week is my Spring Break, so I'll be writing a whole bunch more next week. I'm having a tough time writing VeggieTales spoof of Singin' in the Rain--maybe certain adaptions aren't my thing--but once that's done, I'll be writing my last two films (which shouldn't be too large), and I might try to squeeze in a surprise if I can... But anything I haven't scheduled yet, I will try to place on a date that doesn't have any films yet, regardless of how it affects the film's box office potential.

22 hours ago, cookie said:

Hoping to have Voltron finished by Sunday/Monday. A lot of bits are copy-paste from the original draft with the required alterations to fit the new draft so it should be done faster than it would otherwise. TSW2/Scrooge 0.5 will come after that.

Slight change of plans, I'll work on TSW2 and Voltron 3 side by side and finish them together, in part because they share a similar writing philosophy. Scrooge 0.5 will be the last of the bunch.

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Anyone know a good and famous male rapper who can also act? 

tenor.gif?itemid=5323315

Y'all already gave this man an Oscar, shut up

Edited by cookie