cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

Just now, Blankments said:

But trump got elected 

Not that project lol

Spoiler

I was talking about my unfinished sequel to Mysteries of the Beyond, which was going to have featured an evil expy of the OG Ezen @Spaghetti

But now it's gone, gone, gone. And I have no idea how. :whosad:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Well I mean you should drop the first film anyway. And then cast Chiwetel. :sparta:

I had thought of dropping the first in Year 7.

But then I got a different idea.

Also I would keep Cucumber thank you.

Edited by 4815162342

Since we're getting relatively near the time for the Advanced Schedule, I just want to remind whomever is starting the thread that last year it was agreed that if multiple films conflict for IMAX reservations, priority goes to sequels, especially sequels that previous films had IMAX.

• Like 2

The films I'm planning on giving IMAX to:

The Ancient Magus' Bride (Spring)

Psyren: The Second Call (Summer)

The films from me that might be IMAX:

The Neon Psalms (either November or December)

Oases (October)

That's it.

Just now, cookie said:

TFW you wanted to release Scrooge 0.5 in February

Then you remembered Pokémon is slated to be there :whosad:

That Medusa effect. 

I would try late April or mid May as with BAG2 and Mass Effect both are PG-13 action films and you’d have room away from Pigeon 2.

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

That Medusa effect. 

I would try late April or mid May as with BAG2 and Mass Effect both are PG-13 action films and you’d have room away from Pigeon 2.

I want it out in Spring at the latest since I plan to release A Crackle in Time in Q1 of Y7 away from the summer onslaughts of Voltron Rift and TSW3, and Q4 is all about my Nintendo projects so I'm eyeing that area right now.

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

I want it out in Spring at the latest since I plan to release A Crackle in Time in Q1 of Y7 away from the summer onslaughts of Voltron Rift and TSW3, and Q4 is all about my Nintendo projects so I'm eyeing that area right now.

Maybe MLK weekend then. Sure TUSG is sweeping but the market would be open for a hit.

You could try late March as I may move The Music In Me to April.

10 minutes ago, ChD said:

Purely for my own general curiosity, when is the next year supposed (hit me with an approximation) to start?

I think late May seems like a decent target date. Oscars will probably be wrapped up in a couple weeks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Since we're getting relatively near the time for the Advanced Schedule, I just want to remind whomever is starting the thread that last year it was agreed that if multiple films conflict for IMAX reservations, priority goes to sequels, especially sequels that previous films had IMAX.

IIRC what we said was that it's first-come-first serve UNLESS it's a sequel to a movie that made over $200m domestic, which can kick off a movie not meeting that criteria.

...which is how AmDrag 3 got November 5th lol

Just now, Xillix said:

IIRC what we said was that it's first-come-first serve UNLESS it's a sequel to a movie that made over $200m domestic, which can kick off a movie not meeting that criteria.

...which is how AmDrag 3 got November 5th lol

I think you're right about the 200m part. Let me see if I can find that post.

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

I think you're right about the 200m part. Let me see if I can find that post.

I remember that because of AmDrag 3 and because He-Man III just barely did not qualify since the second was only $190-something

Just now, Xillix said:

I remember that because of AmDrag 3 and because He-Man III just barely did not qualify since the second was only $190-something

From the first post of the Y5 Advance Schedule thread (i assume you edited this in):

Also, sequels to movies that grossed $200m domestic or more get priority for IMAX dates, even if they claim the date after someone else whose movie doesn't meet those criteria. If two movies meeting those criteria want the same date, they gotta split the screens 50/50 if they both stay, which can be avoided by workin g out your beef and someone moving.

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

From the first post of the Y5 Advance Schedule thread (i assume you edited this in):

IIRC that was in there from my first posting. I think the decision was made in another thread somewhere, but I can't remember what thread exactly.

• Like 1