cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

5 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@Blankments and EGK I was looking at the writers for Scooby-Doo and I noticed Daron Nefcy was a writer. 

With that and Squirrel Girl, she’s had a good year this year after @Spaghetti destroyed Aera Rising.

IT WAS STILL ON NETFLIX LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

IT WAS STILL ON NETFLIX LOL

A Netflix tv show.

Though she has A Very Bountiful Christmas next year to keep her momentum going. Curious on how it will perform, as I am thinking around $130M

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

So I think I found a role for The Rock in my one piece series. As a side note I based first film on the first 50 chapters or so. The second film is going to be based on chapters 100-217.

:ohmygod:

39 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

2 minutes ago, Slambros said:

Well, I'll say I'm glad I made the film when I did!

I'm really happy to see this! Can't wait to see how they adapt the movie! I'll be first in line!

Slambros' feelings right now:

tenor.gif?itemid=5293632

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaghetti said:
  Hide contents

SPARK: A HERO'S PROMISE is now outlined in its first draft.

The outline is 9,500 words.

Whatever hell I unleash upon you, I am so, so sorry.

Luckily for me my outlines are handwritten with bullet points, so I can't track how many words they actually are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Side notes:

Spoiler

What @cookie and @YourMother the Edgelord have just received may be a bit incoherent, but I will admit that writing this for real is going to be an emotional doozy.

Also, much of my outline was full paragraphs, so I think I could hopefully make it around the 20k mark at most. I'll be generous with paragraph breaks and dialogue, of course.

Speaking of length....it probably won't actually be 3 hours long. By my estimation (and like runtime really matters), it's probably gonna be around 160-165 minutes.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Side notes:

Reveal hidden contents

That video I used in my review for the third film got taken down unfortunately so I'll have to find another video that truly encapsulates my anger and sadness for the 4th one.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

That video I used in my review for the third film got taken down unfortunately so I'll have to find another video that truly encapsulates my anger and sadness for the 4th one.

Spoiler

It'll be a rollercoaster, that's for sure.

• Like 2

Tintin 2 takes place directly after the first as we see Tintin and Haddock trying to find the treasure from the first, that escalates into an exciting action sequence.

• Like 3